Reviews (1 632)
1 632 results
All reviews premier room pool bar coral cafe sea breeze direct pool access alona beach breakfast buffet kai spa convention center family room pool villa single bed pool side needs improvement panglao island family vacation restaurants and bars
67 - 72 of 1 632 reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I had the best time at the pool, this resort offers a day pass option and its absolutly the best thing. The pool area is beautiful, the view of the ocean is breathtaking. The food is yummy and the service it great. Our server Ted took such great care of our group, this is one of the perks of coming to a resort like this.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing. The food was above our needs, the rooms was clean and beauty. Many pools and the fitness center was huge and with a lot of machines. I recommend about this hotel for everyone who want to relexe

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

First time in the Philippines and Henann Resort Alona Beach did not disappoint. From the moment of arrival we were treated like important Guests. When we booked this hotel we requested to have our room located on the Upper Level and a King size bed. Both requests were granted. The staff from the Front desk to pool attendants were so attentive. Our room was kept spotless. Would highly recommend this Hotel for its location and quality of service provided. Also have to mention they offer a beautiful breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lizmacfarlane
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with the resort! The moment we picked up our luggage’s and walked out the airport we were greeted by the Henann Resort driver! (I recommend booking the transfer) Driver was very friendly and got you in the van and to the resort!

Once we arrived, bags were taken out by the resort staff so you can check in. It would have been nice to have a room so we can settle in already but it was understandable since we arrived really early. They took down our phone number to text us when the room was ready, held our bags, gave us our welcome drinks and we were on our way exploring the resort!

We made it to the pool bar in front of the beach to have a snack and alcoholic drinks... we are on vacation! The waiter was very attentive and friendly!

Since our room was still not ready we decided to hang out at the pool under one of the cabana’s. Due to the nice weather and shade, we took a nap and missed the text informing us that the room was ready lol.

Finally arrived in our room and it was so spacious! We were on the 4th floor, it also had a great view of the first pool. The room had a large bathroom with shower and separate tub. Also included a massive king bed, couch, table, and balcony with chairs. Room also comes with bottle of waters that the replace everyday.

What really impressed us was the friendliness of the staff. During our entire stay and walking around the resort, every staff member greeted you with a hi, hello, or good morning / good day mam sir! I can not remember a time when they did not greet us.

Breakfast was provided during our stay so take advantage of it! They have a buffet option breakfast but we enjoyed the breakfast at Christina’s. The food was better at Christina’s and there is also a mini buffet option. Try it at least once.

We also enjoyed hanging out at the pool during happy hour... buy one drink and get one free! Not like in America where you can buy 1 drink and get one at equal or lesser value. In the PI and Hennan, they give you the same drink for the price of one.

The only thing we wished for was a hot tub / jacuzzi in the pool area. It would have been nice to dip in at night. They do have one in the spa area.

Lastly, you can access the beach area and beach strip from the resort. We usually walked to restaurants (on the road perpendicular to the beach) at night for dinner and even enjoyed a massage on the beach. The restaurants on the beach were a bit more expensive... not really but there were cheaper options.

We have stayed in 5 star resorts in Maui and Hennan has to be our favorite! It was hands down... first class and very impressive! This resort also set a high bar for the other places we stayed in the PI so we wished we stayed here last.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I have been to this Resort several times before but only visited the Sea Breeze Cafe for its luncheon buffet.

At the encouragement of the General Manager Stella, I decided to try an overnight stay. My nephew is soon to deploy overseas so I wanted to give him a great “bon voyage” experience.

Last minute, I booked an overnight stay via a well-known .com website which deals with 3rd party booking. My reservation was in order upon check-in. I was asked to submit a credit card of which Php 3,000 deposit was requested for incidentals.

Our room was not ready for another hour so we decided to venture to the bar by the beach. I ordered the frozen margaritas for both of us which was surprisingly tasty and not bitter.

Before heading to claim our room key, we went by the Sea Breeze Cafe to inquire about dinner reservations. We were told that it would not be necessary.

The room assigned was very clean and spacious. Our view was facing the back parking lot where the hotel vans were parked. It was nice to have a small balcony at least to enjoy.

We had our dinner buffet at 1900. The selections were abundant and tasty. To our surprise, we saw the General Manager Stella there who was making her rounds. It was such a pleasure to see her again. I reminded her, at her invitation during my last Bohol vacation in May, that I promised to experience this property. My family and relatives have always been Bellevue Hotel enthusiasts.

From what was experienced thus far, I was not disappointed. The hardest part now is to claim allegiance to both properties.

I hope to return soonest which will be in December for my mother’s 90th birthday.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Henann_Group, Manager at Henann Resort Alona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Platinum85,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your first overnight experience at Henann Resort Alona Beach, Bohol.

Having repeat guests in our restaurants like you is an affirmation that we are consistent in providing superb dining experiences. This time, we are truly glad that you considered the invitation and encouragement of our Resort Manager, Ms. Stella; the fact that you decided to give our resort a try and stay with us overnight means a lot to us.

It is great to know that our resort didn’t disappoint on your first stay - from our clean and spacious rooms to the tasty and extensive selection of food and drinks in our pool bars and restaurants. Henann Resort Bohol definitely offers a set of excellent facilities and amenities to ensure all our valued guests experience a truly wonderful vacation be it for business or leisure in the island.

Please know that it will always be our pleasure to welcome you here at the resort, and we couldn't wait to have you back on December and take part in the celebration of your mother's 90th birthday.

The Management