“Wonderful seafood”

New Orleans Food & Spirits
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food was great! I recommend the grilled oysters. The fish tacos were the best i have ever eaten. It was crowded when we visited due to two large groups. Definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Been a couple times before. The best thing is always the food. It was very flavorful and a good selection of entrees and appetizers. The service was a little inconsistent but I’m being a little Ricky tack. Overall very good.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I always come here for their blackened shrimp pasta! It's delicious and large enough to split with someone if you want to or bring home the leftovers! They also have really good corn and crab bisque. The lunch specials are pretty good portion and price wise.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on a fried night; service food and atmosphere were great. Char grilled oysters, stuffed eggplant blackened redfish all were great. Can’t wait to go back again

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My family had the opportunity to have both lunch and dinner at this nice little restaurant on Lee Street, tucked away in an old house among several antique shops in the older restored section of Covington near the river. The interior is casual, not too noisy, and the service was very good for our visits. The food is excellent Louisiana cooking. I had the stuffed catfish with shrimp sauce over pasta; my wife had a crab cake and substituted vegetables for the pasta. Others in our party had blackened pasta with shrimp and an alligator pizza. We also tried the voodoo crayfish appetizers; good, but not up to the raves we read on TA. On another occasion I got the fried ½ and ½ platter of catfish and shrimp, with an upcharge for onion rings instead of fries. They gave me a ridiculous amount of shrimp and catfish, and it was really good as were the onion rings. My family says the crab cakes and their burgers are excellent as well. This is a great addition to the restaurant scene in Covington. We’ll be back.