All reviews shuttle service front desk room was clean putting green free shuttle business trip family reunion very nice hotel fitness center would definitely stay here again a great stay enjoyed our stay complimentary breakfast home away from home hgi property shreveport
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Room smelled like smoke, non smoking hotel. Shower was dirty and bed was just a mattress on a platform. Breakfast was over cooked and greasy. Staff not very friendly. Very disappointed in this Hilton Garden Inn!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Menda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Charles, I am deeply sorry for the experience you had while staying with us. I can assure you that this is not the type of hotel we run and these instances will be addressed. Please accept my apology and know that this will be discussed among management teams.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Older hotel but clean.. ALL of The front desk staff I had an encounter with deserve an “A” and so does the Electrician who came to repair my air conditioner in my room and his supervisor. They both were professional and tried to fix the problem with calm.. They ended up moving me because they really wanted to figure out what was going on with the unit.
Thank you..

Stayed: June 2018

Thank you for your review! Our hotel was built in 2012, so we are just shy of 6 years old. We are so glad that our staff on all ends of the spectrum could help with the issues that you experienced. We hope that you will return again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time. The hotel is absolutely wonderful. We had a suite and it was so comfortable. All the staff was wonderful. Beds were nice and comfortable. Love the pool! And the restaurant had pretty good food as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Menda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you chose to stay with us while you were playing in the tournament. We hope the team faired well! If you are ever in the area again, please let us know. We would love to have you back.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We went on a leisure trip, and always trust HGI. This visit was just like the rest, where we got a great clean room, excellent service, and a great breakfast in the morning. We even ordered room service, and it was excellent. The only sticking point was when we started to order room service, we apparently had an old menu in the room, but the staff was extremely helpful in assisting us with our order. Food came in 20 minutes, and was skillfully prepared, and delicious.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Menda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your stay with us! We are so glad that you chose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bossier City. I am overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our accommodations. I apologize that you had an old menu in your room, and hope that once that was brought up you were given a new one. If you are ever in our area again we hope you will chose to stay with us!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This is a place you don’t want to overlook. Don’t try to find one better, cause this has it all. It’s very reasonable, and right off the highway. I’m finding that this brand has become a go to choice when I’m traveling. It’s predictably clean and caters to today’s traveler. They have a kitchen and bar, that has some decent typical burgers etc, but also some meal specials. Friendly and efficient bar tender made me feel real welcome. Staff is trained well in this brand and is customer focused. Loved my stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to make each guest have a memorable stay with us and want to come back. We hope to see you again soon if you are ever in the Bossier City/Shreveport area.