US$122
  • Restaurant
US$116
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$211
US$179
  • Breakfast included
US$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$141
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$177
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

All reviewsgreat hotelriverbend music centernorthern kentuckypool and hot tubdowntown cincinnatieasy accessshort drivecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanthe breakfast arearoad noisestaff was very friendlygreat roomconvenient locationfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I often travel to see concerts. We try to stay at Hilton hotels since they seem to have cleanliness standards. We stayed at this Hampton on a Tuesday while in town for a concert at Riverbend.
Let’s start with what this establishment did well. The property has an inviting appearance and aside from the bone-jarring bump at the entrance, I would rate the outside appearance a high 4 stars.
The lobby was clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. We were given a room on the 2nd floor at the end of a hallway. I don’t think I heard any other guests while in our room, making this a great room!
Due to heavy rains that caused traffic jams, we were running late, changed quickly and called an Uber. We enjoyed the concert, returning to the hotel and calling it a night.
The beds were comfy and there were plenty of soft pillows. The carpet in the room looked clean and there was no evidence of previous guests (crumbs, lint, wrappers, hair...all things that gross me out and will result in a call to the front desk). I slept well.
The free breakfast offered lots of variety and included fresh fruit and good coffee.
The game changer was when I climbed into the shower. I noticed mold around the grab bar. Upon further inspection, I noticed a ring of mold around the gasket on the shower door (see pics). These were not hard to reach areas. Assuming the shower is cleaned somewhat regularly, this should never happen. I would expect the shower to be DISINFECTED daily since it is used by different people daily. This shower had not been disinfected in many days, possibly weeks! Had I seen this when we checked in, I would have called the front desk and requested a clean room. I don’t think a clean bathroom is too much to ask for when we paid $150 for 16 hours in room 219. Not a suite, no refrigerator or microwave.
There is a level of trust that guests have when they choose a hotel. We trust the property is safe and secure. We trust the sheets are clean and fresh, the floors are free of debris, and the bathroom is disinfected and free from surface mold. We choose the Hilton family of hotels for the quality. We will be staying at the Austin Landing Hilton in a couple of weeks with my extended family for our Christmas in July celebration. We chose this hotel because of their quality standards we enjoyed when my nephew got married earlier this year. This Hampton Inn was a disappointment on the cleanliness standard. I had high hopes we had found a hotel to use for concerts at Riverbend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilder, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Suzy K,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay here and we are very sorry that you ran into problems during your stay. We have addressed the issues you encountered in your shower with our housekeeping team so that this is not a recurring problem for future guests. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again so we can have another chance at showing you what our warm Hamptonality is all about.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. You can see Cincinnati from here. All of the front desk folks were very nice. They have a nice pool and hot tub indoors with lots of tables and chairs. We ordered pizza and swam one of three nights we stayed there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilder, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear AmyTrips27,

We just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our property! We're so glad you were able to experience our authentic Hamptonality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Spent two comfortable nights here over Memorial Day weekend 2018. Came for a Geocaching yearly event, GeoWoodstock, that was held at Coney Island Amusement Park just across the river in Cincinnati, Ohio. This was a nice location and easy to come and go from for our purposes. Loved the large suite that we stayed in! It was clean, comfortable and had a really nice large desk area for doing my online computer work each night after our geocaching day was done. Can't find anything that wasn't top notch. Would totally stay here again.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the larger suite with kitchenette area, seperated bathroom, and large desk and livingroom area! Well worth the price!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is a very nice hotel for the price. The rooms are new, the breakfast is great, the staff is very friendly and attentive. It is very conveniently located - a short drive to downtown Cincinnati and well as to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Stayed here for a quick trip between Great Wolf Lodge and Noah's Ark. Room was terrific and spacious for our family. Loved the indoor pool had large doors that opened to the outside which made it perfect for a summer evening! Breakfast area was large and food was good and followed Hampton's standards.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton