“Mrs”

Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Description: We offer a large buffet and large menu to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. From our meatloaf and fried pork chops, loaded garden salads, to our mouthwatering burgers, Jackson’s Restaurant has all your favorite comfort foods. You are guaranteed to not leave hungry with our large portions and delicious food. Breakfast is served ALL DAY EVERYDAY. If small town, locally owned and home cooking is your craving, look no further!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service! Large portions of good home cooking style food. The dinner was so filling we had to get dessert to go. We would definitely go out of our way to dine there again!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

When I found this place on TripAdvisor, I really wanted the burger pictured on this page. But I walked in and saw the hot bar and couldn't resist. This place has all the southern classics and a variety of meats each night. They have a menu that features that burger if you want something other than the bar. We had a variety of sides and they were all great- although I am disappointed that I can't seem to find a southern restaurant that makes home-quality mac n cheese. Loved the meatloaf.

I couldn't get over the prices. $8.39 for a meat and four sides (and cornbread/roll) is unreal! Even the unlimited plate at $12.29 is a great deal in my book. The people here were very friendly too! Highly recommend this place and we may have to come back on more trips along I-75.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Lots of home cooked food Chicken and Big Fried Pork Chops, Buffet each week day! Try their Pie
Delicious

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The sirens song of turkey and dressing called on this hot hot afternoon. Portions were large and the food was good. Very Old School
Cafeteria approach to classic food. It’s what Golden Coral wishes it could be— flavorful!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while driving through on I-75. Read the reviews here and gave it a try. Wow, so glad that we did!! One of us ordered the food bar and had turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, encrusted broccoli and cheese (amazing broccoli side dish), and fried cornbread.... so delicious!! And filling! Portions are HUGE (see photos). The mammoth 1 pound bacon cheese burger with 4 slices of bacon and 4 slices of cheese with wedge fries was perfect, but I could only eat a third of it! So big! Wear a bib for this super juicy bad boy!!! Desserts are free for first visit but not so good, we could taste preservatives in the key lime pie and the banana pudding. Service is very friendly. Location is 5 minutes off of I-75.