All reviews restaurants and gas stations night's sleep within walking distance stay there again walmart
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I just needed a place to crash for one night. For just over $40 (after my AARP discount) ... no complaints. It is an older facility... obvious wear and tear ... but the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, the AC was cold, and the staff was friendly .... complimentary coffee in the morning ... guest laundry facility, vending area, really nice outdoor pool... and so many restaurants and stores nearby. I'd stay again, but might ask for a room on the backside. My room was conveniently located 2 doors down from the office, park right in front ... but I did notice some noise from the traffic on the highway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank linlouc
executiveinnponca, Hotel Manager at Motel 6 Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities and facilities were to your liking.
We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you and providing a great value, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay.
We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The price was great. I asked for non-smoking room which I got bit it smelled like an old smoking room. The room did not have fridge or microwave (as other Motel 6 rooms that I have stayed in). UPDATE NEEDED!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the stay and feedback.
I am glad that you liked our affordable hotel.
At the same time, we are sorry for the cleanliness issue.
We are working on your observations.
Please visit us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The motel 6 is way over priced and run down ...$68 a night for a double bed ...not a very good area also and the staff are rude ...rooms need to be remodeled and bathroom light didn't even work ...plus the air conditioner doesn't work well

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 April 2017

From the moment we walked in to register I knew it was going to be a bad experience! We reserved a non-smoking room. We opened the door to our room and were hit with stench of smoke. We asked to move rooms and was told all rooms were sold out (quilt week) but it was funny when our friends checked in an hour later they had the same problem but were moved 4 times. Every room stunk! The air conditioning didn't work and you had to pay for Internet!!

The rugs were nasty, mattress terrible, towels small and rough.....everything in need of updating. Every time the people upstairs flushed or took a shower it sounded like it was thundering. They should be ashamed of how much they charged for these disgusting rooms!

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Never Home, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The room was great for the money. The bed was very comfortable and clean. The shower was hot in the morning, so what more do you want from a room. I think it was great if you a re looking for a place to rest. The tv was old but it worked. No fridge but they had ice for a cooler, Overall I would stay there again. No bugs or smells just a room to sleep in.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Rlross, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.