“You get what you expect.”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #24 of 79 Restaurants in Madisonville
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food is standard Wendy's foods. The soft serve ice cream especially the chocolate has been my favorite.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here when traveling through. Food was good. Employees were friendly. We actually stopped here two weekends in a row on the way to Circle T horse camp. Service was quick and my strawberry mango salad was great as always.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

poor service, they messed up my order then gone tell me I ordered something I didn't order. I haven't been back!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It's your basic Wendys. The new remodel looks nice, but I think is actually less seating. Food is Wendy's standard. Can be VERY busy at lunchtime.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped by Wendy's after a doctors appointment at lunch time. I expected there to be a long wait but I didn't wait long at all. There staff is organized and that makes them more efficient. I will be returning.