“Not impressed.”

Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #51 of 78 Restaurants in Madisonville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There is no food that is outstanding served here. The Italian dishes are pretty bland. I haven't visited restaurant since my last visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

they hacew good food and they bring bread out to you all the time you are eatting . close to highway and places s very clean

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We went in and service started very well. They took our order, then we got our drinks and salad and sit down. And that's where dinner stopped. No bread sticks and then came the cold food. The bowl was good and warm but you can touch the top of the food which was cold. At least my wifes was hot. My wife took my dish back up to the counter and they told her it's going to be a while because they were slammed we already waited 30 minutes for food in the first place. So I just told her to take her food our food and go get her money back and we'll just go somewhere else I was tired of sitting and had enough sitting and dining with no food. At first we were told we couldn't have her money back because the bowl was good and warm. Good thing I don't like ceramic bowls to eat for supper. She made my wife wait probably 5 minutes while she waited on other customers,
before she gave her money back and also she had to call her manager to see what to do..What a joke.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Fairly new Fazoli's, but typical to any i've been to. Food is always hot, and of course the great bread sticks! Can get a little busy around lunch time, but never thought the service took too long.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Food OK. Nice people. last visit cash register was down, cash only, no change. Clean tables. Easy to get to from the Hampton Inn. Wireless handy and fast.