US$157
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$113
US$103
US$115
Best Western Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$103
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
US$93
US$89
US$104
US$92
US$137
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$138
US$127
Aloft.com
US$97
US$70
Priceline
Reviews (1 911)
1 911 results
All reviewsseelbach barhistoric hotelgreat gatsbyal caponeexecutive floorscott fitzgeraldgrand staircaserooms are smallfourth street livegreat historydowntown louisvillebeautiful lobbythe concierge levelan older hotelhotel barcorner roomvalet parking
22 - 27 of 1 911 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had stayed at the Seelbach quite a few years ago and remember thoroughly enjoying it. Although there were no major issues on this recent visit it was disappointing. The bathroom for room #812 was absolutely minimal, you could barely turn around without knocking in to something. The wall shelf used in the bathroom was in dire need of a thorough cleaning. The rest of the room was satisfactory.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
derrick j, Manager at Seelbach Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello & thank you so much for staying with us, I'm terribly disappointed to receive this review & would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your room. I can assure you that this information has been addressed with the appropriate departments. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations & hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of further assistance & thank you for your feedback!

Derrick Jenkins
Guest Sevice Night Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved staying at the Seelbach in Louisville Kentucky. It is perfectly located in the heart of 4th street and near almost everything. The rooms were quaint and very clean. I can't wait to return. Thanks for making me feel so at home.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 7th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
derrick j, Manager at Seelbach Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Compliments don't get much better than "Home away from Home." I am glad we were able to provide you with exceptional service and a great location right next to 4th Street for your visit. On behalf of the Seelbach team I want to thank you for your business and for the valuable feedback. We look forward to our next opportunity to host you in Louisville.

Thank you for the great response!

Derrick O. Jenkins

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently attended a meeting at the hotel and this is an older hotel in the middle of downtown Louisville. The rooms are small along with the bathroom. My room was clean and ready when I arrived. The hotel is about a block from 4th street bars and restaurants. I had no problems during my stay. The only feedback I would provide is that the outlets in the room where not design to be able to plug in the Ipad adapters. I ended up using a couple of the books in the room to raise the lamps up to allow me to plug my ipad adapters in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Verl W, General Manager at Seelbach Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am glad you found the hotel clean. Being built in 1905- some of our rooms and bathrooms are small. On your next visit we can hopefully get you into one of our larger rooms. The staff here is thrilled when they know our guests enjoyed their stay, I will post your review for all to see.

Again, thank for the review, and thankyou for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We liked the hotel’s historic charm against the backdrop of downtown Louisville. The room is small, but quaint, with a relatively tiny, but manageable bathroom. The hotel is pretty quiet considering the hustle and bustle of 4th street.

We used the hotel’s valet parking and found the attendants to be quick and professional. The Seelbach Bar, located inside the hotel, serves tasty drinks and offers a range of menu items.

The hotel is located within easy walking distance of good restaurants as well as the Ohio river where you can look across at Indiana. If you want to see a horse race, the famous Churchill Downs (where the Kentucky derby is run) is a short 15 mins away by car. You can also use the hotel as a base for visiting mammoth caves which is about an hour-and-a-half away (there’s a timezone change if you do this!).

A nice hotel that we would return to.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms and excellent service for all of our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our historic property! I am glad you appreciated our architectural elegance; it does make for a very unique stay. History recounts that people were questioning the vision of Otto and Louis Seelbach to build the hotel south of downtown 115 years ago. (This was 4 blocks from what would have been the city center at the time.) We look back on this great decision, as nearly 100 years later the city would help a developer build 4th Street Live, a great entertainment destination, right across the street which would truly making our corner the city center of downtown activity. Thank you for the great review we look forward to seeing you again.

Derrick Jenkins

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can not find a hotel with as much charm and history coupled with a fantastic location. I would stay here anytime! Located on fourth street walking distance to museums, theaters, restaurants, and night life. If you visit you must walk downstairs and check out the Ratzkeller!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Derrick J, Manager at Seelbach Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your terrific experience! It is our goal to deliver exceptional service and offer clean, comfortable accommodations and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our property. The Historic Charm, the central location to everything in Louisville downtown is one more reason to be here when travel brings you to the area. The Rathskeller is awesome with the Rookwood pottery, it is certainly an iconic part of the Seelbach. We truly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.

Derrick O. Jenkins Sr.