“Delicious!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #7 of 21 Bakeries in Louisville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There was hardly a wait, I enjoyed watching the doughnuts being made. The doughnuts I got tasted fresh and their staff was patient and seemed happy to help me decide what I wanted!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I have eaten KK doughnuts since I was able to bike up there when I was a kid (Choc covered were 5 cents, a coke was 10 cents.... so 25 cents would give a ten year old a sugar high that lasted an hour)

NOTHING is like a hot out of the fryer KK doughut

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Had come down to Louisville from Chicago with my wife, sister and her husband for Thunder over Louisville. Got a dozen assorted donuts and had no complaints from anyone. Not a bad stop at all!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Extremely long wait only to be told the original glazed were not available due to a broken machine. The next month (I go there monthly to get 3 dozen for a meeting.) same story. Last month, same story. Will not go back unless there is a management change.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

It was a perfect time for hot glazed donuts. We went in and asked how long before hot donuts. We were told twenty minutes. We ordered a dozen variety (they were nearly out of most) and waiting for dozen hot. It is suppose to be a neat experience watching the donuts being made..been to many all over the USA! Never have I seen what was growing here. At some point..two people were digging thru a pile of deformed glazed donuts. I figured out they were scraping for a dozen to give at drive thru. They said they had a mishap and had fixed it. As my eyes began searching the metal rows for soon risen donuts..my eye began really seeing the absolute most grossest, dirty..beyond description. No one was really paying attention until I called my husband over to the viewing window. A quick recap, wet floors with grease, white foam, sludge all around donut assembly, grease had burnt floating donuts..just staying with a heap of old donuts above on wire, twisted donuts on sides and piles on the floor with No one even thinking about cleaning. A worker was scooping pitchers of grease from somewhere on the floor into the soon to cook grease for new donuts that seemed still far away. The normally white silky flow of icing had black chunks all in it. The person making dough had no gloves on, shirt cuffed up at belly, white dust all over shirt, wiping hands on clothes, touched hair then pulled dough out of bowl. Two other workers leaning over a counter laughing as more and more donuts piled on the floor. The dough hooks were dried in front of window with caked on dough..dried all over blender. Then to the side was at least six metal containers that had dough rising out of top and dripping down the sides on dirty counter. Several people walked out after we all took notice of the dirty..beyond health code definitely shutting this place down. We threw our box of mixed away and just left without asking for our money back. One worker asked if everything was okay..I just said, I know you might not be responsible for what is going on back there..but someone needs to start cleaning up. What was shocking is she looked surprised that we said anything. When would this ever be Okay? Please fix the problem..we love hot donuts!

1  Thank Bigtyiko