“So good, we went back the next night!”
Review of Brendon's Catch 23

Brendon's Catch 23
Reserve with OpenTable
Brendon's Catch 23 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1 939 Restaurants in Louisville
Description: Brendon's Catch 23 is a Chef-Driven Restaurant featuring Seafood, with Steak, Low Country and Hand Held Options in Downtown Louisville.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

FRI 7 PM: Dinner at Brendon’s Catch 23 was fantastic. Our capable server, Nestor, steered us towards an appetizer of King crab legs in a mason jar of clarified butter which was spread on grilled bruschetta. The dish was rich, obviously buttery and a fantastic start. Next was an awesome grilled 32 ounce prime Tomahawk ribeye, which we split. The dinner was so good that we canceled our reservation for Saturday night at another restaurant so that we could come back Saturday for seafood.

7 PM: Back to Brendon’s for a second dinner. They specialize in seafood and it doesn’t disappoint! We started with shrimp scampi, which was again spread on bruschetta. The seared tuna was the best I’ve ever had and Mrs. Ned loved her pan roasted Seabass. Both nights we lingered over our wine listening to the jazz band which was great.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Beautiful restaurant, wonderful service, and delicious seafood sums up the estimation of our Father;s Day eve experience at Brendon's Catch 23. The shrimp, the scallops, the crab cake, and the sea bass were the best that we've ever eaten anywhere. They all were prepared deliciously well, served exceptionally well, and enjoyed so well by all in our party. This was our first visit to Catch 23 but will not be the last!

Blair J, Public Relations Manager at Brendon's Catch 23, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear RAC1241,

Thank you so much for choosing Brendon's to celebrate Father's Day with your family. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I went here for our anniversary. From the moment we arrived, the service was exceptional. We were a little early and our table wasn't quite ready, so we were invited to sit at the bar and they would let us know when our table was ready. Shortly after ordering a bottle of wine, our table was ready. Our bartender cashed us out quickly, but also carried our bottle of wine (in a chiller) to our table.

Our server, Ramon, greeted us promptly and provided us with customized menus that had a congratulatory anniversary message on the top of it. This was a really neat touch. Ramon shared some suggestions with us and then gave us a few minutes to decide. We opted for the jar of king crab for an appetizer. It was amazing. For our entrée, my wife had the grouper and I had the surf and turf - 8 oz. filet and 10 oz. lobster tail. The steak was cooked perfectly and the lobster tail was one of the best I ever had. For dessert, we had the beignets. The chocolate sauce on the side for dipping was great.

Several times throughout the meal, another waiter came by to top off our water glasses. The manager also came by several times to check on us and to bring us another bottle of wine. When I mentioned that the first bottle was not quite chilled enough, he made it a point to chill our second bottle on ice for a bit before serving it.

The way everyone worked together as a team, the level of service provided and the quality of food all made for an exceptional experience. I cannot wait to go back here again the next time we are in Louisville.

Dear FlyBuyKnight,

Thank you for choosing Brendon's to celebrate your anniversary. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The prime aged strip steak is the best I've had in town and I ate the best yellowfin tuna I've tried in my life here. Definitely recommend it.

Dear Puualas,

Great selections - we are so glad you enjoyed your meal!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I wish I could remember our servers name because he was amazing. The food was delicious and everyone was so kind and helpful to us considering we had our three children along.

The cocktails were very good and our waiter was right on our drinks as soon as they were low. The food came out quickly. Nice atmosphere too! They have a special vegetarian menu, which I appreciate and a gluten free menu.

Dear Danielle,

Thank you for choosing Brendon's, we are so happy to hear your family enjoyed the experience. Hope to see you again soon!