“Great diner; cute neighborhood!”

Eggs Over Frankfort
Ranked #455 of 1 851 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family loves finding diners when on road trips. Eggs Over Frankfort did not disappoint! We were also so excited to find the Crescent Hill neighborhood in Louisville. It's so cute, with independent book stores, interesting shops, and fun eateries. This diner served up excellent breakfast for all in my family, from the sweet (chocolate chip pancakes, french toast) to savory (egg sandwich). The plates and mugs are all random and vintage, which lends to the charm. Our server was very attentive; food came quickly. Loved our breakfast; highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Our server, Lauren G, was excellent. She was very attentive and made sure our coffee was always hot. The tables were spaced far enough apart where you didn't feel packed in when it started filling up.

I had the french toast which was great. It's on sourdough bread dipped in cinnamon vanilla bourbon sauce (they use a lot of bourbon in this neck of the woods when cooking). I always ask for my bacon to be well done/very crisp and I usually end up sending it back to be cooked more (sometimes more than once). Not here though. It was brought out perfect the first time. I always appreciate it when the people doing the cooking listen to what I want.

My husband had the scrambled eggs with a fruit cup. I sneaked some of his fruit and it was fresh, juicy, and tasty.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for a nice Sunday breakfast and our experience was great! Our server was outgoing, kind, and welcoming! The food was excellent. Overall a great place and highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Overall very disappointed , went with my family to enjoy breakfast, waitress took forever to approach our table even the restaurant was not busy, finally when she greet us completely ignore my kids. Food took forever to come out and it came cold and not with the right preparation . They forgot to add jalapeño to my omelet among other things ,I was craving for something spicy so I reminded her . See picture attached ridiculous portion but she didn't forgot to charge me . When I asked for the bill she also took forever but she was quick to pick it up and check the tip.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Second time here. Love it. Each time received service and the food was great. Thank you!!! I will continue to visit this place.