“Truly a magical fun place”
other travellers have booked this property
Carriage House Pool/Outdoor space you have access to. Great for a glass of wine or coffee!
Check Availability
Pizza oven and Grill
Carriage house balcony with seating for 6
Carriage house balcony with seating for 6
Main house front
Main house front porch you have access to.
Main house side porch you have access to.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Adventure...
“Truly a magical fun place”
Reviewed 28 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I'm must start out by saying I love the host of this guesthouse, they're easy going fun loving and have all the best recommendations! Upon arriving to the Victorian home you are escort in to a beautiful garden with a reflection pool, Koi pond and lush green grass! Lots of outdoor seating where I enjoyed a glass of wine overlooking the gorgeousness from the second floor balcony of the Carriagehouse!
They actually have spa items with in the guesthouse for you to take part in such as an infrared foot massager, oversized Jacuzzi tub and many other holist spa treatments. I mean they have an ionic footbath I wonder why they don't advertise this? AMAZING FREE ITEM (but you have to ask). The TV woAh it has to be the biggest TV I have ever seen in my life and it's 3-D! One thing to note they do have a dog although I never saw it... They said that I would not come in contact with it and I never did! All in all everything was perfect I loved everything only next time I might hire a masseuse to come give me a massage!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$158
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing