“Great Time”
Review of Old 502 Winery

Old 502 Winery
Ranked #341 of 1 886 Restaurants in Louisville
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Kentucky's only urban winery located in Downtown Louisville.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped in late on a Sunday afternoon. I enjoyed several of the wines - we bought three. The highlight of the visit was Melissa. As we became the only customers, we started talking with her and she felt like an instant friend. Highly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Great wine tasting, great wine, and our server Becca was awesome! We loved this place and will be back!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The tasting was $10 for 6 pours, and they were big pours! Melissa was helping us and she was fantastic. She also gave us a tour of the winery and gave us recommendations on where to go afterwards.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a tasting. Nice place. Sadly, I didn't get the names of the two young women who served us but they were both excellent! Very friendly. 6 tastings for $8. We actually enjoyed all 6! Their dessert wine is quite different and worth a taste. CHOCOLATE!!! The only reason I didn't rate it as a 5 is because there was no tour. I think they might offer tours sometimes, but not sure.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Four of us were pleasantly surprised when we visited the winery for a wine tasting. It was empty when we arrived but full within 15 min. Obviously, it is a popular place for wine tasting. I enjoyed every one of the six generous portions I tasted; so much so I split a case of 12 with a friend. We did not eat at the restaurant because it was closed that day, but totally recommend the wine tasting.