“Really good food and sweet attentive waitress”
Review of Senor Iguanas

Senor Iguanas
Ranked #274 of 1 886 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our waitress realized we were seated in an area that there was no waitress and she came over and asked if we had our drinks taken care of yet. I’m glad she noticed, was apologetic, and super sweet because I really was about to get up and leave. The food was fantastic!!!!!!!! & the service was just ON POINT!! Anything we needed, she got it super fast! This was my first time here but next time I’m in Louisville, I’ll come back for sure.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The food was great, the service was super and the environment was very nice! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We were in town for the Vex Robotics and looking for a great Mexican place and we found it! We would definitely visit it again if we return to Louisville!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a group come over after Cheer Derby for dinner on a Saturday night. The drinks were great and the food was excellent. Service was on the slow side, they were busy but it really took longer than it should.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The food was so good! My tacos were amazing. The server (who was very friendly and helpful) had chips on our table immediately with two kinds of salsa. We were there for an early lunch and I’m glad we got there early bc people started rolling in around lunch time. Seems like the place is pretty popular!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Great food. I had the pork and chili Verde and it was awesome! Great authentic Mexican food here. I love green chili!