“Zip Lining-Great adventure!!”

Louisville Mega Cavern
Ranked #1 of 207 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: While visiting Louisville, Kentucky, you won't want to miss MEGA ZIPS, the world's ONLY underground zipline adventure tour! Featuring 6 ziplines nearly 100 feet off the cavern floor and two challenge bridges, MEGA ZIPS is 2.5 hours of adrenaline-fueled adventure! Though fun for the whole family, the kids will especially love MEGA QUEST, the only underground ropes challenge course in the world! MEGA QUEST features two levels and 76 challenge elements including mini-ziplines and rope walls. Explore at your own pace in this 2-hour adventure! Heights aren't your thing? No problem! Enjoy the jumps in our 320,000 square foot BMX & MTB MEGA BIKE PARK, explore the furthest parts of the cavern on our MEGA eBIKE tour, or enjoy a seated historical tour of the cavern on our MEGA TRAM.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the first time my husband and I have ever zip lined (I'm old-57 yrs) and it was a really awesome experience! I was a tad nervous about the heights but Alex B. and Jay were great in calming my nerves. They both were so personable and funny!!! I highly recommend this and I want to go again soon since I know more of what to expect.
Thanks again Alex & Jay!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (9 797)
All reviews
"underground"
in 797 reviews

242 - 246 of 9 808 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Underground zip lining was very cool. Our guides, Kyle and Aaron, were excellent! If you go ask for them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience with the family!! Hannah and Maverick were great guides making everyone feel safe AND laugh a lot. I was nervous getting started, but felt very safe throughout the whole experience!! FUN!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had an absolute blast zip lining. Aaron and Steven were the best. They had the best jokes. They made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I really liked that this tour was “full service”. You have handles to hold on to and too an just enjoy the ride and let the guides stop you. It takes a lot of the stress out of it. The history of the cave is also really neat. I would highly recommend a trip.