All reviews front desk parking garage within walking distance free breakfast per day the breakfast area adjoining rooms convention center yum center whiskey row oatmeal convenient location slugger museum would stay here again louisville downtown checking in shuttle service
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights at Fairfield Inn this weekend. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The only downfall was the pool was closed our second day but was able to walk across the street to use the Hampton Inn Pool. The pool was also very small and packed the one night it was open. The breakfast buffet was okay but wish there was more choices of hot foods. Over all it was a great stay and nice that it was within walking distance of Fourth Street Live.

1  Thank KristenReal
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Good Afternoon Kristen!

Thank you so much for your awesome review from your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide such thorough feedback! Although we wish we could receive perfect reviews all of the time, we also see the benefits of constructive criticism :) Thank you!

We are happy you found our location beneficial during your stay! If you did not utilize our complimentary shuttle service, we would recommend for your next stay! Our shuttle drivers know the ins and outs of the city, and love to show out of towner's where the best places are! Thank you for the nice comments about our staff! Our goal is to have the friendliest around, and we're pumped to have left a great impression!

Thank you so much for your great review! We hope to serve you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our favorite City! We will strive for the perfect score!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very positive interactions with staff. Allowed us to check in early when we needed to be there to park for an event. Comfortable room and bed. Bathroom had a walk in shower, no tub. No microwave in rooms. Pay to park. Attached to Springhill Suites. Breakfast was good, but it was busy and they did not do a good job keeping up with keeping things stocked. I only saw one person working the area until toward the end. Out of forks, cups at juice, oatmeal, for a long time. Other things ran out too. They needed 2-3 people to keep up with the number of people trying to eat at one time.

Date of stay: April 2018

Good Afternoon!!

Thank you, from all of us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, for taking the time to review your stay with us! We appreciate all of the feedback we receive, as it offers us the opportunity to improve our operations! We are happy to see the 5 out of 5 review, but see that we have some areas for improvement. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not providing a truly exceptional stay. Every process we have in place is aimed at providing a flawless experience, and I am sorry we have missed the mark.

Should you wish to discuss things further, I would encourage you to reach out directly! We would love the chance to hear more about your time here. Thank you again for taking the time to discuss your stay with us! We hope to have the opportunity in the future to far exceed your expectations! Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went to a concert in the area. When I was calling from home trying to book a place there was some big event going on so all the hotels I called were booked except this one. I guess due to the event, prices were extremely high, which is my only complaint. One night with taxes & fees was $235!! And I booked through Expedia which was about $15 less then booking straight through the hotel. Parking is extra $15 per night. Room was nice (king bed). Room was huge, so big that it could have used a small couch or something. I could do cartwheels in the room with all the empty space. Walk in shower was a plus, I wish every hotel had one. Staff was great. After the concert my we were hungry but everything seemed closed. The security guard recommended a pizza place that delivered till 5am! That was great because we were just about to buy an overpriced frozen meal from the hotel “store”. Convenience store right across the street. Many homeless people around asking for things, just kindly tell them no & they will leave you alone. Overall good stay.

Happy Thursday Dawn!

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Downtown Louisville :) We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience, as it helps us to better understand our guests' perspective. Thank you for the thoroughness of your review, and kind words about our staff! Our main priority is the be the friendliest and cleanest around, and it is clear we hit the mark! I'm glad the security guard was able to assist with finding you a great spot for dinner! Luckily, Louisville has many restaurants that are open late!

We would love to have you back, maybe when it is not so crowded! There is so much to see and do in our City, and we would love to show you around :)

Thank you again for the awesome review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My husband and I came up the night before because he had to be at hospital at 4! From the time weI arrived it was like the staff knew we were stressed. Helped with parking., getting to hospital. I got lost on one way street, called the hotel and he stayed on the phone until I arrived. When I arrived the again assisted with parking. It was the security. In the morning Warren and May was amazing helping me with breakfast. Clean rooms overall great facility. Just one way streets of Louisville is crazy.

Room tip: Quiet and near elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hey Charlena,

I hope all is well with you today! I wanted to extend our highest gratitude for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback, especially so because of your positive remarks. We are thrilled that our staff made such a great impression on you, and were able to assist with directions and parking. In our efforts to provide the very best guest experience, we hope to gain more insight from you. It seems we do have some work to do, and we would love the opportunity to hear from those who matter most - the guests! Please feel free to reach out directly to discuss one on one!

Thank you again for the wonderful review and remarks about our staff! We look forward to your next visit to Louisville!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We came to the Fairfield Inn after previously booking at a different hotel, only to find out that hotel didn’t have a pool even though their website said hey did. The staff at the Fairfield Inn have been nothing short of professional, kind and accommodating. Warren and May helped with breakfast almost every morning we were there and they were both polite and helpful! We have truly had a great experience here and will be back for sure!

1  Thank Jwaltman

Happy Tuesday to You!!!

Thank You!! From all of here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, thank you, for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests. It gives us a very important perspective; one that we don't or can't see on our own. I am terribly sorry that our pool was not available during your stay with us. We apologize for this inconvenience. I am, however, glad that we were able to maintain our professionalism under the circumstances.

Thank you for the great remarks about Warren and May; they are a dynamic duo during the breakfast rush! I'm happy they made a positive impression on you!

We are happy that despite the closing of the pool, you were happy with your stay and will be returning! We look forward to serving you again and know we can get that perfect 5 out of 5 review!!

Best regards,