Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
US$320
US$265
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskparking garagerestaurant recommendationswithin walking distanceper dayoatmealadjoining roomsbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastslugger museumconvenient locationearly checkwould stay here againchecking inking suitestaying at this hotela great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent two nights at Fairfield Inn this weekend. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The only downfall was the pool was closed our second day but was able to walk across the street to use the Hampton Inn Pool. The pool was also very small and packed the one night it was open. The breakfast buffet was okay but wish there was more choices of hot foods. Over all it was a great stay and nice that it was within walking distance of Fourth Street Live.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KristenReal
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very positive interactions with staff. Allowed us to check in early when we needed to be there to park for an event. Comfortable room and bed. Bathroom had a walk in shower, no tub. No microwave in rooms. Pay to park. Attached to Springhill Suites. Breakfast was good, but it was busy and they did not do a good job keeping up with keeping things stocked. I only saw one person working the area until toward the end. Out of forks, cups at juice, oatmeal, for a long time. Other things ran out too. They needed 2-3 people to keep up with the number of people trying to eat at one time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to a concert in the area. When I was calling from home trying to book a place there was some big event going on so all the hotels I called were booked except this one. I guess due to the event, prices were extremely high, which is my only complaint. One night with taxes & fees was $235!! And I booked through Expedia which was about $15 less then booking straight through the hotel. Parking is extra $15 per night. Room was nice (king bed). Room was huge, so big that it could have used a small couch or something. I could do cartwheels in the room with all the empty space. Walk in shower was a plus, I wish every hotel had one. Staff was great. After the concert my we were hungry but everything seemed closed. The security guard recommended a pizza place that delivered till 5am! That was great because we were just about to buy an overpriced frozen meal from the hotel “store”. Convenience store right across the street. Many homeless people around asking for things, just kindly tell them no & they will leave you alone. Overall good stay.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I came up the night before because he had to be at hospital at 4! From the time weI arrived it was like the staff knew we were stressed. Helped with parking., getting to hospital. I got lost on one way street, called the hotel and he stayed on the phone until I arrived. When I arrived the again assisted with parking. It was the security. In the morning Warren and May was amazing helping me with breakfast. Clean rooms overall great facility. Just one way streets of Louisville is crazy.

Room Tip: Quiet and near elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Charlena,

I hope all is well with you today! I wanted to extend our highest gratitude for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback, especially so because of your positive remarks. We are thrilled that our staff made such a great impression on you, and were able to assist with directions and parking. In our efforts to provide the very best guest experience, we hope to gain more insight from you. It seems we do have some work to do, and we would love the opportunity to hear from those who matter most - the guests! Please feel free to reach out directly to discuss one on one!

Thank you again for the wonderful review and remarks about our staff! We look forward to your next visit to Louisville!

Very best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to the Fairfield Inn after previously booking at a different hotel, only to find out that hotel didn’t have a pool even though their website said hey did. The staff at the Fairfield Inn have been nothing short of professional, kind and accommodating. Warren and May helped with breakfast almost every morning we were there and they were both polite and helpful! We have truly had a great experience here and will be back for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jwaltman

Happy Tuesday to You!!!

Thank You!! From all of here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, thank you, for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests. It gives us a very important perspective; one that we don't or can't see on our own. I am terribly sorry that our pool was not available during your stay with us. We apologize for this inconvenience. I am, however, glad that we were able to maintain our professionalism under the circumstances.

Thank you for the great remarks about Warren and May; they are a dynamic duo during the breakfast rush! I'm happy they made a positive impression on you!

We are happy that despite the closing of the pool, you were happy with your stay and will be returning! We look forward to serving you again and know we can get that perfect 5 out of 5 review!!

Best regards,