Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
really cool place :)

This is a really great tour for kids and parents! Learned alot that we didn't know! and we got a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tracy R
Pretty cool!

I am not really a baseball fan, however I still found the museum and factory very interesting... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

3 875
1 540
3 875
1 540
All reviews baseball fan batting cages mini bat baseball bat baseball history personalized bat love baseball babe ruth making bats gift shop small bat baseball lovers famous players mickey mantle making process hold bats home run
408 - 413 of 5 745 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The tour was short - about a half hour - and it was so informative and really fun to see how the bats are really made. You can see and smell the sawdust you are that close. Tour guide was friendly and fun and the short videos they show you are done well and to the point. You learn everything from start to finish of how they make their bats. You can't see this anywhere else!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Everything you ever wanted to know about bats. We enjoyed our 1.5 hours there. The bat making tour was OK. I think we enjoyed the gift shop as much as anything. It is a fun thing to do. If you don’t expect too much you will enjoy it. I think it would have been more fun with kids.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I don't even like baseball that much but we thoroughly enjoyed the tour! We even go a commemorative mini bat!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The tour was interesting but rather short for the price of the ticket, which does include a mini bat to take home. It did keep my interest even though I'm not a baseball enthusiast like the high school boy I was with.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2018

It's a simple museum. If you enjoy factory tours - go for it. So interesting to see the people and machinery making the bats.