Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 21/08/15
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Trip.comUS$129
All reviews room smelled great hot tub was out of order great hotel indoor pool waffles cleanest hotel other hotels biscuits and gravy free breakfast business center coffee maker comfortable beds luisa funeral chad bw cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Very quiet. Great Breakfast. Whirlpool tub was great.
Very clean and well maintained.
Pleasant and efficient check-in and out. Room smelled great. The bed was comfortable. Clean bathroom. Very quiet location.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 11 December 2020

This Best Western is Awesome. Very Clean and modern. Staff are very friendly and they serve a REAL BREAKFAST! Biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, Danish, and/or waffles! Coffee is great. I have stayed at a lot of Hotels since this Plan demic hit, and NONE have offered this kind of breakfast. And I have always wondered, how can they have restaurants open but not serve a REAL breakfast at a Hotel? Well this one knows how to do it, you tell them what you want and they go make it and put it in a to go box. SIMPLE! SO SIMPLE! The other hotels around the country need to get it together. These are peoples jobs Hotels are taking away when they don't have breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2020

I have to say BW Louisa, you have done it again. I have a lot of family in this area and have stayed at this hotel a ton of times, though I've never written a review for some reason, so it's time to change that. We have never had a bad experience at this hotel! There's always enough parking, a free breakfast, WiFi, a business center, an indoor pool, a shop, and an elevator. The employees cannot be nicer, and I want to give a special shout out to Chad! He's super friendly and runs a great hotel as he's the manager. We actually forgot something here and they held it for us and we were able to get it back! We had room 313, which is a 2 queen suite and it was absolutely awesome. The restroom was basic but clean, the product was nice, and the entry way was pleasant, and it had a full length mirror doubling as a closet door. The closet had an iron, ironing board, luggage rack, and plenty of hangers. In terms of security, all side doors require a key card and they main door requires a key during certain times. The rooms have key card locks that work well and are supplemented by a latch lock, and there's a peep hole and a clearly readable fire map. Ahead of the entry way is the living room which has plenty of comfy chairs, a comfy couch that can pull out into a full sized bed, a coffee table, a table with chairs, a window, a place for bags, and a chest with plenty of drawers, a mini fridge, microwave, and an ice bucket. There's also a TV above the chest and an HVAC unit below the window. One minor complain, it would be rather nice if all of the chairs match. The bedroom is to the right through a door way and has two queen size beds, this hotel has some of the most comfortable beds ever! There's also a night stand, a chair, another chest of drawers with a TV mounted above it, a workstation with plenty of space to work, a comfy office chair, and another window with another HVAC unit. There's also a coffee maker with complimentary coffee, condiments, and cups on the desk. There's also plenty of power ports spread around the room. All of the electric, HVAC, and plumbing worked properly and all of the room including the carpet was in excellent shape, and combined with the well kept exterior and common areas, it's hard to believe that this hotel is 8 years old. Of course, especially right now, none of this matters if the room isn't clean, but I'm glad to report that this room was spotless. Other than a small amount of dust, there's literally nothing to complain about here. Overall, this is an excellent hotel, and given its location and the quality of the other 2 hotels in the town and the distance to other good hotels, this hotel is way better than it needs to be. In all honesty, I'd put this up against any Fairfield, Hampton, or Holiday Inn Express that I've seen and I think this would win, or at least tie. Chad, let it be known that you're running a great hotel! I can't wait for my next visit!

Room tip: Rooms on the first floor ending in lower numbers like 102 etc. are next to the noise of the pool!
Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 5 June 2020

my first review, traveling for 25 plus years. YOU NEED TO KNOW... I am in sales, now back on road. excellent job.with prepareness of Cova19. Staff was very knowledgeable to make sure I was safe and aware of procedules. Explained the extra deep cleaning and keeping rooms vacate after check out to asure my/our safety. Explained the breakfast set up during the pandemic. I am so appreciative ! Back on the road, working out of a suitcase, I rested GREAT

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2019

Chad Howard, Asst GM has his customer service skills polished. I had such a pleasant check in.

Once I saw my room, I realized it could very well be the cleanest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. I stay in a fair share of hotels during my work week. Clean hotel just settles me and I can relax.

Lastly, the lobby is tastefully decorated and cozy.

I give BW more than 5 stars. Very impressive.

Date of stay: December 2019