Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
All reviews lisa marie makers mark maker's mark bourbon trail bed and breakfast cozy place to stay absolutely recommend staying here baked apple house is beautiful great stop two nights we've stayed common areas distilleries oak bnb relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

I am not sure of the exact number of times we've stayed at The Hill House but it's been alot!! We love it! Our favorite place to stay. And Lisa Marie, well she's the best!!! Everything is just perfect...every.single.time!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lisa Marie Williams, Owner at The Hill House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Michele, you know you officially “family” now! I’m looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! Thank you for the fabulous review❤️

Reviewed 21 November 2020

The house is beautiful and clean. Food was delicious! Lisa Marie was very kind and helpful in helping us decide what to do and where to eat while we were in the area. Lisa Marie was very personable enjoyed our chats with her.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020

I needed some relaxation after working several very stressful says at work. It had been a while since just my husband and I had a getaway. I wanted to go some place out of town, but not too far. I also could only stay one night, as most locations seem to require two nights when staying on the weekend. This place was perfect. My husband and I built a romantic fire on the patio where we enjoyed lots of grazing types of food we brought with us. The room was extremely comfortable and tastefully decorated. Our bathroom (Oak Room) was so relaxing in the large jetted tub. The breakfast too was very good. I will be back and will recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Slightly out of the way from tourist attractions but this is negated by beautiful country roads while traveling to those attractions. The owner/host is outstanding...very cordial and personable. She is a fantastic chef. Breakfast was over the top. Entire home was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Visited The Hill House Bed & Breakfast in Loretta, KY and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Lisa is an amazing host. She is such a sweet and friendly person. Every room in the B&B is beautiful and elegant. Thanks Lisa for a wonderful weekend.

Trip type: Travelled with family