“Service, cleanliness and price”
Review of Fazoli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We used to have Fazoli's near our home, so whenever we have a chance on a road trip, we stop in... well worth it. The management obviously has given attention to customer service and team work. We stopped for lunch and a special was going on at the time, so the employees were working hard. I paid for the food, received a number to display on our table, went to fill my cup with my beverage and as I rounded the corner, the server approached our table and presented our food (that is FAST). We took advantage of their lunch special, rather than the promotional offer. The lunch special offered several options of "choose two" with a beverage included for $5 and an option for a number of upgrades for an additional $1. The bread sticks (included) are a favorite of ours -- and they gave an even amount for each in our family (have you ever noticed how some restaurants give an odd number?). The staff was professional and courteous. The food was well prepared for this price range and the speed and attention given during the service was exceptional.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This location has recently been remodeled. It is located right off I-75 next to shell station. I recently ate lunch there. It was much better food and service than my last visit. I had baked spaghetti and my friend had new entree baked fettuccini alfredo.The bread sticks were slightly Brown and very good.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Nice place. Being remodeled and I was glad they were open. Good food, friendly people. Used drive through.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Late evening dinner. Ordering service was slow as they changed workers. Dinner was great. Breadsticks hot. Came by serving extra sticks as well. Great place for kids too.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Great service, food came to the table very quickly, fresh bread brought to the table. Price was very affordable. Good fast food.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!