All reviews queen bed room checking in room was clean and comfortable yogurt one night stay mini fridge pleasant stay staff was very friendly continental breakfast receptionist sleeper highway
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The rooms smelled very clean; unlike most places with the musty smoke smell. This hotel smelled as if it had just been cleaned. I'm stressing this because I usually can't abide the smell of inexpensive hotels. The room had all the basics needed. I called ahead to let the staff know I would not be in until midnight or later. They were very understanding and quite friendly. The night receptionist gave us great directions for late night food places nearby and was absolutely a doll. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We stopped here overnight on our way back to Indianapolis from Pigeon Forge when the roads got icy in December. The room was looking worn but it was clean. The breakfast was decent but basic. It was not amazing but it served its purpose.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018

it is alright if you are looking for somewhere to just sleep it is very basic and needs updated it has a great location it is close to the highway and close to attractions including food places didn't try the breakfast

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My fiancé stayed two nights at this location and it was nothing but wonderful the staff were amazing and very nice and helpful I may truly say that myself and my fiancè have found our get away hotel!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

If you want quality and comfort, avoid this place.
The list includes;
Broken locks, broken air conditioner, moldy smelling carpet and motel quality beds.
The outside appears clean. The lobby was average. But the cover was totally opposite from the book, request to see the room first.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business