“loud music”

Taco Bell
Ranked #613 of 975 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The music is so loud that you really can't carry on a conversation. The staff is different at the register each time we go. This time I was behind a lady that had to come in after going through the drive through. She had asked for extra sour cream and extra nacho cheese. She had the receipt out to show that she had paid and the meal to show it wasn't included. The girl at the register rang up the sour cream and nacho cheese anyway. She had to be told again by the customer that she had paid for the extras. I was asked if my order was to go or to dine in. I said dine in. My husband went back to the counter after I told him they didn't ask for a last name. He came back with a sack with our order fixed to go. I think there needs to be some changes in order to get orders correct. Please turn the music down and get some music that doesn't make me want to run out of the restaurant. Food is good so take care of the staff so they will get orders correct. My receipt said to go. That tells me it was the cashier.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband and I always get the soft tacos. They are great and very filling. The decor isn't much with artificial flowers. The restaurant is always clean. The staff is friendly. We will have lunch and then so to Sam's club which sits behind the taco bell. Lots of parking but not too many seats inside. Some of the seats require you to sit with other people they are that close.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We were here on business and just wanted to get food and go back to the hotel and rest. We must have been the drive through land for 25 minuets. Food was the usual Taco Bell filling and tasty. That is all we were looking for.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Taco bell used to be a staple for me on the road, but the last couple of years the food is lacking in taste at all Taco bells, They are to worried about trans-fats instead of taste, if I'm concerned about trans-fats I'll go to a health food store not Taco bell.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

It might seem odd to review Taco Bell but this one was impressive. We visited it on a long road trip and needed a quick meal to grab and go. The staff were extremely accomodating and pleasant. Our order was correct and prepared very quickly. I like Taco Bell because it is consistent but this time, the meal was above the general quality I expect. Well done!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!