Open today: 09:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
fun and entertaining

We had a blast. I wouldn't recommend it for children under 10 because of the actual thinking you... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
C5441TAdebbiec
savannah, United States
Breakout Games

Its was a fun experience. Had a double date. Was a fun and different experience. Would definitely... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 6 August 2018

from US$40,00
from US$149,00
from US$38,00
More Info
All reviews game master island escape team building co workers seconds to spare group of friends great fun a lot of fun an absolute blast fun experience heist clues kidnapping challenging derby solve scenario
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I took 17 of my staff for a surprise team building exercise - it was awesome. They learned from the experience and enjoyed it tremendously. The staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. They definitely helped us to obtain the most from our time there. We will definitely go back .

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Sheila, thank you for taking your staff to Breakout as a surprise team building event! We are so glad that your group learned from the experience and enjoyed it tremendously. It is awesome to hear that the staff was so accommodating. We can't wait to have you all back for another team building event.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been twice now and enjoyed it both times. It came down to the wire on both, but we had a great time. I recommend the Vegas puzzle as it's got a few surprises in the room that were fun. I would definitely do this with family and friends. Kids will probably need to be at least 12 or so for it to be fun. Some of the clues are tricky. Very entertaining.

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Garrett, it is so great to hear that you have enjoyed your experience both times! We are so happy that you enjoyed the surprises in the Operation: Casino as well as the challenge in both rooms. We hope you can return soon to play again. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went as a team building event for work on two different occasions. Very fun. So interesting figuring out the puzzles and games. Racing against the clock makes it even better.

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Shandy, we are so glad that you had a very fun Team Building experience both times have come and found the games to be interesting. We hope that you all can return to play again. Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The first time I tried, I was with 5 other adult friends. We failed miserably. But had a blast. Then, my 12-year-old son did the same challenge with a bunch of other kids and broke out with 10 minutes to spare. Then I knew I had to go back. Went with only the kids and were one clue shy of breaking out when time expired. Took the kids and their friends and broke out with 16 minutes to spare. It's a great way to keep your wits honed. And it's very fun. Advice: if you go with friends (and you care whether or not you actually win), drink AFTER, not before. You'll thank me for this, I promise.

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you, Don, for sharing all of your advice with other players! The games can definitely be tricky but we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the challenge and had fun playing with both your friends and family. We hope you can return soon to play another room.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

In our group of 6 only 1 person had done a escape game before...we decided to do DO NOT DISTURB randomly...just so you know our game master told us when we were done only like 20% win on this on so it's a challenge! But we loved it...we worked as a team and our game master Zach gave us hints when we ask! I don't want to give any details away just know that if your looking for something to do with friends this is a great afternoon trip!

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed the Do Not Disturb. That was an awesome choice. It sounds like Zach was a helpful guide for you all. Our rooms are perfect for a friend and family hang out. We hope we can see you play again soon!