“Ordered to go”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #280 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 2468 Nicholasville Road, , Lexington where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I got the bbq pork mac and cheese. It is so good! It's a huge serving, enough for two. I also ordered a side ceasar salad which was tasty. They work fast and the food was good. I would love to visit again when I'm in town and try the other dishes.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I have never tried this place before but I purchased some Groupon for Noodles Company some time ago. So, yesterday we made the trip there to use them. We told the manager/ Bobby, that it was the first time that we had been to this place. He really explained the WHOLE business to all 3 of us. All we can say is, that the food is great, prices are great, ice tea is great and THANKS to Bobby for taking pride in what he has in the business by telling us how it works. We will for sure be return customers here!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! A wide variety of items on the menu (DELICIOUS) and their customer service beats any in town. They are quick to offer suggestions after coming to your side while you look at the menu on the wall. Not sure you'll like something? They offer you a sample. When your food is ordered and ready, they bring it to your seat, piping hot and fresh. Finally, a restaurant who understands quality on all points.
I recommend the mac and cheese, and ask for extra cheese if you dare. It's phenomenal.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I don’t have anything bad to say, but I don’t have anything really good to say either. The staff was friendly, but the food was mediocre. The pictures make you expect that it is going to be better than it is. We were all a little let down when we saw our actual meals. The portion sizes of the pastas were large, but the “shareable” my son got was not even half of the size the picture shown.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Yes; noodles. Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Italian; you name it--noodles of various styles. Menus are posted on the walls and many items have photographs. If noodles aren’t your thing, soups and salads are also offered. You order at the counter for eat-in or take-out. Also, you can order online.

My wife was in the mood for noodles, so we tried them on evening. Noodles are filling and for the most part inexpensive. They will fill you up on a budget.