All reviews whole foods comedy club joseph beth bookstore great bookstore fayette mall great hotel sitting room living area within walking distance breakfast buffet short drive rooms are spacious business trip staff was friendly outdoor pool easy access omelet
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've stayed at this hotel many times (formerly Hilton Lexington Green) & have always had a good experience.This time was the best.The lobby & bar have been renovated & the complimentary happy hour & breakfast were great!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzflo13
Pam A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Suzflo13,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are so happy that your experience was the best in your many stays with us. We love to WOW our guests with hospitality and excellent service! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Staff was happy n friendly..the deviled egg appetizer was great..The hotel is connected to a outdoor food n entertainment restarunt w/ ourdoor seating on a pond. It is also located to a large mall with upscale stores... we will return

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PaulMel K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. The deviled egg appetizer is a new item to our menu that we think is an eggcellent addition! We feel that we do have the best location for whatever you may want to do, chill on the patio, shop, dine, go to the movies or take a run in the park.

We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great hotel! With friendly staff! Stayed a week! Location was close to the airport and the managers evening reception was fantastic. Be sure to have breakfast in the morning. It's the only place I've stayed where you can get a hot made to order complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Pam A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Cheryl C.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay! I am so glad the you enjoyed your week long stay including the complimentary evening reception and cooked too order breakfast. I agree that our staff is very friendly and take pride in providing outstanding service.

We look forward to your return stay.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Only issue I have is train noise at night. Previously I did not have that end of the hotel otherwise I find the hotel to be top shelf, my brother has been in the industry for many years so I think I know what a good operation is like. I think you have a great operation

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Pam A, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Pjcwiz1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay. We are very proud of our newly renovated property. Our staff's goal is to provide gracious, engaging and caring service to each and everyone of our guests! Next time you visit our lovely city, please stay with us again!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

No welcome amenity for diamond member, a couple of power plug ins are not working. Toilets continue making strange sound. AC is very noisy at night. Forgot my earphones but they cannot waive the shipping fee even I am diamond member.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Pam A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear jasonhu021,
Thank for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I know from previous correspondence with you that you were very unhappy with your stay as a Diamond Member. We have the guestroom checked for AC and had the toilet serviced by our engineering team; we want to insure that the next guest does not experience the same difficulties.

I understand that we have already refunded the shipping fees for your headphones.

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the feedback.