“Worth the trip.”

Red State BBQ
Ranked #12 of 1 019 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Out of the way place. Best BBQ I have ever had. Pulled pork, fries. Don't expect decor. Everything looked great.
Awesome!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 074)

102 - 106 of 1 075 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place makes several lists of America’s best bbq. Stopped in for a pound of pulled pork with a 2oz. side of Carolina spicy vinegar and what can I say other that it was delicious! Hope to be pack soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This place does not look like a place I would stop for a meal. The food was outstanding and the service was perfect. I had the brisket plate my husband had the pulled chicken plate and both were outstanding. I had the corn pudding for one of my sides which was great. Very affordable at less that $9 each. We also had the Fpickles that were well done and not to salty.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Red State has Texas-style BBQ down. The brisket is perfect. The smoke flavor is through out the meat. The brisket is moist and well marbled. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food... they had these delicious loaded fries that were so good we ordered a second round to share at the table.