All reviews hot shower room was clean front desk waffle house full kitchen enjoyed my stay one night staff was friendly would stay here again esa kitchenette amenities clerk downtown
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Everything we needed for a great price: great location, with easy access to New Circle Rd...close to mall, many restaurants, down town...friendly, helpful staff...clean, comfortable room with needed appliances made our stay as close to home as possible. We'll be back:)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Tates Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit to Extended Stay America. We are pleased to know you liked our affordable price and that you were impressed with our convenient location close to many restaurants and other spots of interest. Your review is appreciated, and we hope you will come back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My stay went very well excellent staff they went above and beyond I would definitely return in the future thanks esa for a great stay property was clean and a lot better then some of the other esa’s I’ve been to

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Tates Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Devon, it was a pleasure having you as a guest at Extended Stay America. We are happy to know we exceeded your expectations for a wonderful stay and you were awed by our spectacular hospitality. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you once more for your kind comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Many improvements have been made to this hotel since the last time I stayed here. Outside has been painted and relandscaped, front office and lobby have been updated. Also the bathtubs and sinks have been redone. Cleanliness has improved greatly, carpets and walls were clean and my room smelt amazing when I walked in. Me and my family had a great time and she really enjoyed her birthday trip. The hotel Managers Della and Pam were absolutely wonderful. They were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I can't wait to stay here when I go back to Lexington, it has become my home away from home!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Tates Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Simone, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your daughters birthday. We are thrilled you liked our property and that our staff offered you excellent service. Your praises have been shared with the entire team, especially with Della and Pam for a job well-done. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would love to welcome you and your family back to Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I will not stay here again. In fact, I canceled my second night stay. I checked in at midnight. The room was not clean, all of the linens were old and circa 1970. Seriously, there was a small pile of toenail clippings on the night table. I’m not sure what, but something was happening on the floor above me throughout the night - stomping and loud noises. Honestly, I didn’t feel safe. Not much sleep for me. They didn’t have a hair dryer in the room or at the front desk. In the morning, I arranged through my booking agent to check out early without a penalty. I appreciate that. I’m rebooked at another hotel at double the price but at least I’ll sleep soundly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Tates Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Jeanne, thank you for staying with us and providing your candid feedback. We appreciate all feedback - good and bad - and we take your comments seriously. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you experienced while here. Your review has been shared with the team so we can understand what happened and correct our process to ensure a better experience. We would appreciate another opportunity to provide you both with a better experience on a future stay.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff was friendly, helpful, like family! Room was neat and clean, if you need anything you just ask at the front desk and they will give you whatever you need. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 201, very quiet, and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Tates Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thanks for reviewing your stay. We are pleased to know you received an excellent customer service from our staff and that you were satisfied with everything we offer. Your praises have been shared with the entire team for exceeding your expectations. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would love to welcome you and your family back to Extended Stay America.