DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
US$123
US$114
Country Inn
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
US$133
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Restaurant
US$250
US$218
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$133
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$92
US$239
US$219
  • Pool
Reviews (1 106)
1 106 results
All reviewsdouble treepanera breadwarm cookiesjacuzzi tubbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousliving roomfavorite hotelsitting areawonderful stayfront desk staffoutdoor poolenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyatrium
FilterAll languages
7 - 12 of 1 106 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel with an outstanding staff. I have family in Lexington and will be staying here from now on. The front desk staff welcomed me and made sure all my questions were answered. Paige was great and went above and beyond. I love the french quarter theme of the hotel. It's conveniently located. The king size bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up when it was time to go. It was nice to be able to soak in the oversized tub after a long day. Thanks for the great stay.

Room Tip: Love the interior room with a view of the atrium.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
ivonne n, Director of Operations at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you the next time you visit Lexington!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Great hotel, great staff, wonderful selection for breakfast including fresh fruit and omelet station with excellent coffee.and good location. Several nice restaurants nearby. Large open area and well lit parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ivonne n, Director of Operations at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We spent one night and enjoyed our clean room. The furniture and fixtures felt dated but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The shower head worked well. Our room overlooked the lobby which is nicer than many of the rooms that overlook the parking
The hotel is convenient to the 4 loop and has plenty of food choices nearby
There is a nice bar in the lobby and the on site restaurant has good food

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ivonne n, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear AMP2011,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback about your experience and will be sure to share areas of improvement to our associates.
Thank you for your business!
Be Excellent,
Ivonne Newton
Operations Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Recently spent two nights here and had a great experience. We have stayed here so many times over the last 20 years and when living in Lexington, my husband and I would have mini staycations here. This time around, we opted for the hospitality suite. What a room! It was almost too large with two separate couches, a dining table, wet bar with small fridge. This would be perfect for a party or shower etc. Also appreciated the box of bourbon balls that we received. There was a bit of noise on our first night but that died down around 11:30 p.m. Front desk staff were excellent. Because we are in Lexington so much, I always try to mix up our stays but will definitely be returning to the DoubleTree in the future. Oh, almost forgot those yummy cookies! Yum!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jdvmd

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I stay at 60 different hotels per year for business and this hotel is in my top 10%. Everyone really cares and it's very reasonably priced. I would come back to this hotel in a heartbeat. The breakfast, my room, and the hotel itself was beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sara M, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Nicole S,

Thank you for the excellent review! I love what you said about our associates, I couldn't agree more. Please come back next time you are in Lexington! We appreciate your business!

Be Excellent,