“First Time Visit”

The Grey Goose
Ranked #139 of 975 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Fabulous wood oven pizzas, fresh salads and sandwiches, hand-cut Ribeye and so much more. Cool rehab of an old building with a fabulouse patio.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had family in from out of town and was looking for casual place with variety and a bar. Grey Goose did not disappoint. Orders of pizza, fish and chips and salads were all given thumbs up. Very friendly staff too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff was excellent, food was great, and it was a wonderful night for my son’s rehearsal dinner. We had something over 40 guests and everyone remarked about the excellent service and great pizza!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were shown to our seats for lunch. We never saw a waiter even though I saw a couple of them look at us. I guess our table was not assigned to anyone. We set there while another couple at the next table not only got their drinks but then their order was taken. I told my wife I was setting the timer on my phone for four minutes...when no one showed up, we left.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We went here because it was close to the Rapp and we were going to a concert. We parked there and ate and walked to concert. Great idea! All our food was good. We had pizza, salad, burgers, all was great. The service was fantastic and the waitress, Taylor was incredible.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Grey Goose was close to the house we were staying at in the historical part of Lexington so we went there for dinner. The restaurant had a warm, inviting vibe with a great bar and a lovely patio. The service was good - prompt and friendly - and we were not disappointed with our meals at all! My friend got fried chicken salad and I tried one of their pizzas which was overloaded with yummy toppings. Their beer and wine selection was decent as well. I saw several to go orders picked up at the bar while we were eating so it looks like the local like this place too!