Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very enjoyable experience and very enjoyable whiskey!

Trevor was well informed, shared history in an engaging way. I also loved going through the whiskey... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
kathae2021
via mobile
Great Tour at James E Pepper

Great tour guide that was very knowledgeable. it was great to not only hear, but also see some of... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
lonprat
High Point, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Lexington
from US$39,00
from US$41,03
from US$101,54
More Info
All reviews great tour our tour guide white dog interesting history bourbon trail rye whiskey entire process distilleries tasting barrel revitalized facility
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Our guide gave us a great review of the history of the distillery. Explained in depth how bourbon is made. It was a fun and entertaining look into one America's great assets. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

The history was so interesting, the tour was a great amount of time, plus it was very affordable for what you get! We also spent some time in the gift shop which was also reasonably priced! It would be a great place to take out of town guests! We will be back!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Great tour this is my 2nd time doing it. I miss the picture of the wife on the camel and more history on her. She was a very interesting person as well.
First trip was for the girls but I had to bring my bourbon loving fiancé the 2nd time!
He really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

I would recommend going on this tour if you’re looking for something in the city of Lexington to do that takes one hour.

The history of the Pepper family is very interesting since it touches so many other famous distilleries and people.

I didn’t realize how influential James Pepper was until taking this tour.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

We went on a tour Friday night and it was amazing! Travis made the whole experience we went back the next day and he even remembered us...he signed our bottle! A must do in Lexington!