All reviewsyogurtroom was cleanwould stay againplenty of hot waterboiled eggsbiscuitsstaff was very friendlya great stayshowerexitlouisvillebetsynoseinterstatemotelbluegrasscomfort
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I booked the a room here on the popular internet site with the site clearly stating free cancellation up to 11:59 local time one day before date . I cancelled in time have email confirmation and then was billed for a two night stay and a single night stay . When calling the hotel they would not address the issue and I contact my card company .
After the dispute the two day charge was removed but the one day charge was challenged by sleep inn and I was called a lier and my integrity was challenged in the response . I am email my credit card company my information and continuing to prove my character .

Stay away from this merchant and review booking . Com cancelation policy and the. Decide who is a lier. I was shocked that I was called a lier when I have the emailed cancellation free of charge

Robert Cox
Nashville TN

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Dhani P, General Manager at Sleep Inn East Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Mr. Cox,

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Room was clean. Good water pressure in shower and plenty of hot water. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The hotel was very quiet. I never heard a sound from other guests while in my room. Faint smell of cigarette smoke in hallway but not in the room. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Dhani P, General Manager at Sleep Inn East Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello Ms. Kimberly,

Me and my staff would like to thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your time on the review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the near future at the Sleep Inn East!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Nice room and very friendly staff. Breakfast was pretty good. Biscuits, gravy, waffles, toast, cereal, bananas, yogurt, oatmeal, grits, orange juice, pastries, etc on the day we were there. Nice area with dining nearby. Room was nice and clean. Beds slept well and the pillows were good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Dhani P, General Manager at Sleep Inn East Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hello Ms. Robin,

Thank you so much for your time. We truly appreciate your review. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.
We at the Sleep Inn East are happy to hear your stay was comfortable and we love to see you again soon at the Sleep Inn East!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Loved staying here. Great service,food , and sleeping arrangements. Would recommend this hotel to other travels. If there was anything to say on the negative side it would be the heat is dry. Nose stopped up in the morning

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Dhani P, General Manager at Sleep Inn East Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Ms. Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out the review. Me and my staff would like to say thank you for your kind words.
We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope see you again as our guest at the Sleep Inn East!

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for few nights. Hotel was clean and quiet and very friendly staff. The pocket door to bathroom was very hard to move and room was small so not much privacy the bathroom sink next to bed so very odd layout

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family