“Great Fun”

Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Stanmore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Still one of the best family activities, Lave lanes make it fun, savvy and modern. The atmosphere is first rate and ideal for adults and children. The bar is well socked and the staff are polite and helpful. All in all a really cost competitive fun night out.

2  Thank K6332HSdavid
in 4 reviews
"venue"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Really good atmosphere and the staff are very friendly and attentive. We were made to feel very welcome

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I bought a groupon ticket for lava lanes/m18 which was not honoured, I did receive money back from groupon but was very disapointed that the deal was changed and the rudeness of the staff when I tried to reclaim the deal. Such a shame as my children had fab parties there in the past. I would recommend using an alternate bowling alley that is more reasonably priced that seems to want your business.

2  Thank Ellachar05
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I loved Lava Lanes, it was local and very reasonable price for games. However to much disappointment I will not being going to Lava Lanes since it has been taken over by M18. I rung up to book bowling lanes and the staff informed me to book online, when I booked online the prices indicated £40.00 on a Friday for each game, however when getting to the checkout the price shot up to £50.00 which is not right. I rung lava lanes back and spoke to management and informed him that the website isn't clear when the bowling should be £40.00 and when going to checkout the price has increased to £50.00. Management were trying to fob me off and indicate that the price of £40.00 is for mini lanes, it does not specify this on the website, and then management turned round and said the site was broken. I should not be paying more than the price indicated on the website. M18 are all moneymaking and don't care about the customers.

I am happy going to bowling at Park Royal, where the prices are much cheaper, can have two games for £40.00. I am happy I didnt get ripped off by M18 and pay their ridiculous prices for bowling.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Visited with 3 children one Saturday evening at about 6pm. The place was pretty empty. Cocktails are awful. I have never had such a watery pina colada. The monitor was no better. We didn’t even finish the cocktails.
If you are going with kids they make you use a ramp. My kids haven’t used a ramp for years! Apparently their set up means that if you use a 7 ball it often comes back up the lane and you lose a turn as it moves onto the next player! 3 unhappy children who lost about 2 turns each! The managers response was that kids using a 7 ball have to use a ramp so the ball makes it all the way to the back of the lane?!?! There were other technical difficulties too! I don’t think we will bother going back!