All reviews hampton inn hot tub room was clean dinosaur world breakfast staff indoor pool staff was friendly hot breakfast great place to stay nice stay free breakfast bowling green exit inns interstate maintenance bedding
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Overall the hotel is clean. It does need some maintenance work here and there. But the stay was fine as we were passing through the city. Our bed was not clean but management took care of it right away. The problem was very serious... so the cleaning team needs better training or better screening. Our breakfast was good. It's consistent with numerous Hampton Inns that we had stayed in. The main road was in front of our window. That was concern for me. But the noise level at night was not a problem at all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in many Hampton inns and I can say this was not the best one. We had trouble with our toilet which they did fix for us. The breakfast was ok. The one thing that up set me the most was that the restroom off of the main lobby was never cleaned over the two days we stayed there. My wife was not happy that there was no guest laundry available.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

One of the ickiest and smelliest Hampton Inns we've ever stayed at. I'll say I gave it at least 2 stars because the staff was so friendly and helpful. What little renovations the rooms have had are a mask of nasty mildew in the bathrooms. Stained tub fixtures and moldy caulking. The musty smell of the room made us keep thinking there was leftover trash somewhere under a bed. The owners might have cameras looking over their employees shoulders at the desk, but they need to spend a night in one of their own guest rooms and see for themselves.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Candisebrown
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Used as a stopover on family trip from PA to AL. Convenient, next to some cave attractions with activities for families. Eateries were down the road about 5 miles; not an inconvenience as the hotel was located in a quiet setting. Breakfast was really good and had offerings for everyone of every taste. Facility is a little older but kept up. Hot tub was out of order at the time but they were working on it. Could have been a little cleaner but I think maybe it was because it was older looking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Very clean, great staff, comfortable room. Traveled with younger child, and was very comfortable because of the cleanliness. Knowledgeable staff, was able to help us with tourist questions. I now stick with Hampton Inns because of consistency.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family