“Traditional Cracker Barrel ”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All the favorites with decent service at this Country Store. Easy parking. Clean facility. Has large crowds from bus tours traveling the interstate.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a big fan of Cracker Barrel however while on vacay we visited this particular location, and both times our service was just ok..coffee refills were forgotten both times, and the waitresses we has rarely came by to check on us.. in fairness, it was a busy week with buses on both days, so I gave 4 stars instead of lower..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a typical cracker barrel. The food was good. We went twice but the service was night and day, not consistent. Our 1st server was great and very attentive. The second one was more attentive to her friends sitting in her section and she kept forgetting to bring us stuff. The store was very nice, clean, and organized. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This Cracker Barrel is the same as most of the others. The service was good but not outstanding. The main thing about Cracker Barrels I enjoy is the varied large menu with numerous options. Even my wife who has celiac can find plenty of good gluten free stuff.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Cracker Barrel has been our go to restaurant when we travel. However, at this location I ordered the chicken and dumplings and the sauce was very thim not thick as it usually is. I mentioned it to the person serving our table and her comment was, "that is the only way I heave ever seen it made". Not so at the other Cracker Barrels since this is my favorite dish that I have ordered many times.

The servicewas great.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!