“First time”

Skyline Chili
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Dry Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had never heard of skyline but it was near our hotel so we gave it a try. Food was good and staff very friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to get your Skyline fix. Restaurant is spacious and clean. Food is always fresh and properly prepared.
The new andouille coneys are great.
Mateo served us today and did a great job getting our food and keeping our drinks full.
Our meal was a very nice experience.
If you do not have time to dine in, they have a drive through for you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I lived in Cincinnati for 18 years and loved Skyline Chili when I was there. Have been away for 14 years, but always make a point to stop at the Dry Ridge Skyline location whenever I travel north. Stopped again this May and loved my meal as much as ever. Service is always first-rate, food & value is always exactly as I remember. Easy off the highway, with plenty of parking. Large restaurant with lots of seating.
Will never pass Dry Ridge without my Skyline Chili fix!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I always love Skyline Chili. Consistent and Friendly, as always. Great Value! Wish this chain was more prevalent throughout the U.S..

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My wife and I were on the way to CVG airport and stopped in for a quick dinner. The service was great and the chili was awesome, as expected.