All reviewscrispy duckrice fieldsart galleryshuttle servicefree shuttleubud centreday bedmain restauranton demandhuge bedsmall hotelmosquito netour honeymoonrooms are largeminute drivethe hotel offersafternoon tea
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Everything about this Resort is fantastic. I am trying to explain my stay experience as follows .Check out their Instagram as well,@bebektepisawahvillas , lots of great photos which helps you tho imagine how this resort is

Location
Just about 25 minutes from Sanur and around 40 minutes from the Airport . From Bebek Tepi Sawah Villa you can conveniently walking around to explore many interesting shops, local villages and if you rent a motor bike its just 5 minutes to Ubud Market . They also provide free shuttle , speak with the front desk , they will assist .

Service & Facilities
My check in was fast and efficient, assisted by the Manager, Trisna Dewi, very genuinely friendly and easy to talk with . The hotel is completely amazing, the staff are so friendly and made my stay incredibly relaxing . Everyone is there to ensure your stay is great , yet not doing it overly . So you still have the full privacy. The staff was very kind and helpful, the service was tremendous

They have 2 swimming pools. Both are very clean and nicely design . Spend your day here , just chilling . The restaurant is one of the very famous in Bali yet internationally recognized , Bebek Tepi Sawah , super food and not pricey, duck is their signature dish . If you like art, there is a Sumerta gallery next to the resort where you can find some great collection from some very famous artist . By the side of the entrance, there is a Puri Dukuh Teges , a typical Balinese royal house which you could also book for a pre wedding photo shoot . Magnificent !!! I noticed they also have a souvenir shop where you can buy gifts , snacks and different type of souvenirs .

Room
The room I stayed was Batuan( Suites ) . Huge and typical Balinese , I suppose at least 50 square meters . There is also a big balcony in front . The bed was so comfy . Towels are clean . I loved my bathroom with the bathtub overlooking the garden . Mineral waters are provided on complimentary . Over all, the room is very clean, well maintained and very big size . WIFI in the room worked perfectly too

Dining Experience
In the morning, I could choose American or Continental or Indonesian Breakfast . Very nutritious with great presentation . The afternoon tea is free and I can highly recommend this. You get excellent tea served with a great variety of Balinese specialties . So I would say , Afternoon tea and the breakfasts are to die for. Room service is also available until 10pm

I would highly recommend this resort for honeymooners or anyone who is looking for tranquility with Balinese touch experience , yet easy access to explore the surrounding of Ubud .

Room Tip: Better contact them by email, to get a good rate .
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank NatalSurbakti
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The place is on a busy street but you wouldn't know it once you're inside the property. There are rice paddies and ducks on the property. The staff is friendly. The rooms are comfortable and large and the food is delicious.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We had booked a Villa but on arrival which was late at night was shown to a 1st floor room with ensuing. This was approached by some challenging steep stairs made of cobbles cover in green algae. In the morning we explained to resception that the accommindation was not as expected only to be told that it is what had been booked. This was my partners first trip to Bali and she became upset. The hotel manager then offered a villa to us for an extra 149$ per night which came to a whooping £1200 more!!! We said we could not afford this. He then stated that if we waited for 2 days we could have the villa. Very kind of him as he did not have to do this.

Ubud is in the middle of Bali so the whole of our holiday was effected by rain! At 2.00 each day the heavens opened and forgot to close until around 6.30. So bad we were trapped in the villa for this time and I still managed to contract the worst cold/fever I have ever had! Avoid Nov to March it seemes.

My partner became ill after new year and we thought it was just a touch of food poisoning. However during the night we had to call a doctor and she was rushed to hospital where she was diagnosed with Typhoid! The manager of the hotel turned up in the morning and ferried me back and forth to get documents etc, sent food for me and when she was released sent a car for us. Service I think you would not get in the UK. We believed she got typhoid from our stay in Bangkok.

The hotel is not really a place for children. I would think they would get bored. The pools are not large and very cold. The grounds are bueatiful and ducks adorabl, I hope they are pets and not the ones we were eating.

I would stay here for a few days and use as a base. Staff are good but do need trading as bring all courses of your breakfast to you in one go leaving no room on the table what ever! Getting snacks is not easy as they cater for meals only. Nothing to nibble with you happy hour beers.

We would stay again but not for as long and the fact that I am still ill and Erika has
Just recovered I think has put us off of damp Bali. In fact talking to friends and other people on our return, all mention the bloody rain!!!!!!! A long way to go and not get sun!

Room Tip: Get a villa and make sure it's a villa
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kris B
Made294226, Operation Manager at Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Good Morning Ms. Erica and Ms Bush,

First of all, we would like to say thank you very much for your recent stay at our villas when in Ubud Bali, and was really sad that you cannot really enjoy the holiday as Ms. Erica was sick and have to met doctors on a vacation which should not happened during a vacation.

Anyway, I hope Ms Erica is fully recovery now and back to the routine activities as normal.

Greeting from all staff and management and we hope to meet you again on your next holiday program to Bali.

Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience online to everybody through this review.

MK

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We went there for having dinner at our anniversary day. The view is amazing because we have a table for two near to the ricefields. The food is worth. The staffs are friendly and love the way they named every table.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Not a big fan of duck but they cook beautifully with 3 types chili. If you guys cant eat duck, you can order chicken or beef satay or fish. They also have various juices. Enjoy lunch with the view last time.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family