“yummers”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I stopped here on a Thursday noon for lunch and sat outside, where the traffic noise is almost unbearable. If only they were located around the corner on a quiet street. Kyle took great care of us. I loved the BLT on croissant that also includes an egg and fried green tomatoes. My wife had the tomato pie, which was great. We were here last Easter and also enjoyed it very much. Also, the watermelon gazpacho is great.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Came here with our 2 little girls and were blown away.

Best food in Cincinnati for breakfast/brunch without question.

Fresh OJ, stellar bloody mary, phenomenal pancakes, amazing BFGT croissant, tomato soup to die for, fresh juicy sweet fruits, stellar potato cake and fantastic benedict.

Highly recommend this spot.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We chose Otto's for a Birthday lunch and we were not disappointed.
The establishment, the service and the food was awesome.
We had lunch any certainly will return soon.
The ladies loved the tomato pie and I have Otto's club sandwich.
Terrific in every way.
Easy to park nearby at a parking lot with a short walk.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We started the night at Bourbon Haus across the street, decided to pop in for late dinner It was good, not great. Service was attentive The fried green tomatoes were a bit bland. The fries were amazing. The hamburger was too salty. Cool atmosphere.

1  Thank ginar2014
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We visited on a Monday night and the food was delicious. Service was attentive and the overall ambiance was positive. I had the scallops and they were properly cooked with good portions. I would definitely recommend Otto's and plan to return next time we are in town.

Date of visit: May 2018