Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$105
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$105
WyndhamUS$124
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$105
All reviews quiet hotel stay there again parking lot convenient location business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. When we first arrived we noticed the awning was damaged and wires hanging out. The lady at the front desk was nice. Checked us in, said our card would be charged 25 dollars to make sure the card worked Incase they had to charge for damages, which we would get back. So we proceed to our room and notice water damage on the ceiling above the hot tub and the faucet in the bathroom was broken. After settling in we decided to go for a swim in their pool. Their spa was closed, the ceiling around the pool was damage and had multiple parts where the wall paper was hanging off the wall. Since it was our anniversary we made the best of it. On the day to check out, I was moving all the sheets and pillows to the middle of the bed. When I pulled one of the pillows out that was under the headboard, the whole headboard fell off the wall. We told the housekeeper what happened, she rolled her eyes and said "ill tell someone" I looked at my husband and said "she didn't seem to care we should tell the lady at the front desk" so he did and the lady at the front desk was very rude and said "be on the lookout for an email from the people you booked it with." We left. Our card was charged another 25 dollars for who knows what so I call the hotel to discuss it and the front desk lady was very rude and said we charged you for damage to the room because of the headboard. I asked to speak to the manager. She said "she's not here right now" and would not tell me when she would be in after me asking multiple times. I called back 10 mins later to speak with the manager the lady says "she's unavailable right now" I gave her my call back number and have yet to hear from the manager. Very poor service. I took pictures of the headboard before we left and there's only one screw in the board holding the headboard up so the fact we are charged for it falling is bullcrap. Especially considering the rest of the hotel is falling apart. We will never be back here and do NOT recommend it

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

I've never been more welcomed by a Hotel staff . Every single staff member that we encountered gave 100 percent. From out wonderful housekeeper to the ladies and gent at the front desk. Breakfast was amazing. The beds were perfect and not one thing was out of place. The pool was open during the 90 some degree weather. The whole place was spotless which is a major plus with me. I highly recommend this wonderful place for families or even if you just want to escape home for a few days to rest and relax. Loved our room.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2020

Very nice, quiet hotel even with a high school wrestling team staying there same night. Staff was very kind and friendly. Overall enjoyed this trip and would definitely stay there again without hesitation.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Great upgrades made to the property and the staff is always there to help. Jennifer saw me pull in the parking lot and had me checked in by the time I arrived inside. The breakfast and service is always great!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2019

Great affordable and clean place to stay! Rooms have been updated to include all new bed comforters and window blinds. The old outdated curtains have been removed and in its place are 2 new privacy blinds. The rooms now look more appealing and sleek!

Date of stay: December 2019