Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
WyndhamUS$124
PricelineUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
All reviews quiet hotel stay there again parking lot convenient location business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2019

Professional staff. Cleanliness and close proximity to great food and recreational activities. There are dog parks close by too. Loved the area. Only wish I had more time to explore more of the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2019

The staff are friendly and go above and beyond for their guests. They remember your name and make sure you have everything you need for a great stay. Convenient location, less than 5 minutes from Kenova.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Non-smoking rooms are located on the same floor as smoking rooms. The Hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. We had two rooms and our rooms smelled like cigarette smoke. Mildew was on the shower curtain in our room.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2019

The room by the pool was overly exposed to the chemical odor. I woke with a headache from the exposure. The cleanliness of the room was very good and the staff personnel were very helpful. I was a bit irritated that the maintenance team was hammering and chiseling the concrete floor at 7am though :( I didn't get to sleep in that day like I was hoping to be able to do. That type of work should have waited till at least 9am or even after check out. Over all it was a good trip.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Fantastic customer service. I had messed up my reservation dates on two rooms and Jennifer came up with a solution so I could stay put. She even called me to help me through this and to let me know she’d found a solution. Mary Ray in the breakfast area is also a gem! Will definitely return here as it feels like home.

Date of stay: September 2019