US$110
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$153
US$117
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$131
US$121
Hotels.com
US$147
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are smallbagelscracker barrelwaffle housecoffee potbreakfast areawould stay againenjoyed my stayeasy accessstayed one nightbiscuits and gravylots of restaurantsexcellent staystaff was very friendlymammoth cavegreat price
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Traveling alot in Bowling Green with my wife and kids Iv learned where to stay and where to stay away! Microtel in Bowling Green is one of my most recommended hotels. Clean rooms, grate wi-fi along with A very friendly professional staff in town. I kids love the hot breakfast and I like the cable on the flat screen TV. Most of all it don't brake the bank! We have stayed at Microtel over 20+ times int the past year. Getting full use of the rewards program by Wyndham.
Highly recommended! I will continue to stay at Microtel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I asked for a handicapped accessible room if possible - and the hotel emailed me the next day to day they had reserved one for me. And it WAS - the doorways were wide enough for a wheelchair, there was plenty of space to move around. The bathroom was great with a wheelchair accessible sink, toilet, and shower - and lots of grab bars. The staff were very helpful. The room was only a few feet away from parking and an access door. The location was super convenient - right off I-65 with plenty of restaurants to choose from. All this for a price less than half of what I had paid the night before!

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor are great for people with mobility issues.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This location at Bowling Green, Ky was very nice. It was very clean, very quiet. It was easy to check in. Internet was easy to hook up. They serve a small breakfast. Lots of restaurants not far from hotel. Was reasonably price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We had never stayed in a Microtel before. This place was excellent. Had a fridge, microwave, comfy bed, and was squeaky clean. All for half the price of other hotels with the same amenities. Complimentary breakfast/ waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc. very high ratings! Also has a window seat that would work great for a small child’s bed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a bad experience at a Microtel in Chattanooga about 4 years ago, so we have been hesitant to try another one. When there was a last minute opportunity for us to get a weekend away, Microtel was one of the few places available so we decided to risk it. We are glad we did. The price is right, the room is small, yes, but comfortable. We had everything we needed. Breakfast was a bit small, but they do a lot for the space they have. My only complaint was that by the end of Day 2, we came back into the room and I felt the room smelled stuffy. We went to bed and I kept thinking I was smelling cigarette smoke. This kept me awake as it does bother me, even though I don't have an allergy to it. We went down for breakfast and when we came back into the room, our room reaked of cigarette smoke! It wasn't even kind of there...we had to open the window, quickly packed, and checked out. Turns out half of the second floor (we were on the third floor) allows smoking. Of course, one of those rooms was directly below ours, so obviously it came up through one of the vents. We will most likely return at some point, but we will make sure we don't have a room on the second floor (the whole hallway reaked of smoke even though only half the floor is allowed to smoke), and that we are situated on the no smoking side of the building.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple