“Light lunch after Makers Mark tour”

La Herra Dura Mexican Mexican Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 82 Restaurants in Bardstown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great spot in a a nice town. We were ready for a snack and a drink. Margaritas were tasty and beer was cold. Friendly server fixed us right up.
We had chicken nachos and Queso with beef.. hot, fast and good!
Great spot to stop if you are passing through. We enjoyed the patio and relaxed for an hour or so just to visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We frequent La Herradura a couple times a month and have never had a bad experience. The food is delicious and plentiful ,often taking leftovers home. The waiters are always quick to serve the table and check for refills etc. The tables are big and booths give plenty of room.the staff is extremely nice. I wouldn't bother to take the time to write a review if I didn't think they deserved it, and I hope others in town or passing through stop and try it out.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

My daughter in law wanted to try this restaurant because it was near the hotel where we were staying, and we decided to go for dinner. The service as fast, and courteous. The menu has a lot more choices than other Mexican restaurants I have been. The amount of food per serving, could feed at least 2 people and have leftovers. We enjoyed the meal and the service and will definitely will return next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We had gone to visit the Makers Mark brewery and booked a room in Bardstown. We saw this restaurant on the way to our hotel and took a chance. It was a winner!!! The chips and salsa were great, my beef burrito and my wife's combo enchilada plate were very good as were the refried beans. This is a real find for a small town!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I had one of the taco dinners. It was very good. I especially like the tomatia sauce (probably spelled wrong). The service and prices were good.