“OUTSTANDING-A MUST STOP”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The Carriage House was outstanding, amazing and wonderful. The meals portions are very generous. The homemade bread with cinnamon butter was wonderful. The pies are delicious. It is certainly a restaurant you will eat more than one meal when you are in the area. A must stop in Yoder.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our breakfast here. Service was friendly and amazingly fast, speedier than some McDonalds I have visited. Food was good. I recommend the biscuits over the toast for bread choice.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are driving this way, this is the place we want to eat. We have eaten here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. We had them cater our daughters wedding 2 years ago as well. Delicious!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted a home cooked meal . We were not disappointed, had chicken fried steak with loaded baked potato. Plenty to share so we could have dessert. My coconut cream was amazing !!! Cute gift shop also .

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I ordered fried okra and a piece of pie to go, and had a great meal for the rest of my drive. It was a Wednesday night and I was amazed how much traffic there was in and out. The food came out hot and cold both and was more than enough to make a meal out of.