All reviewsdouble treelegends restaurantexecutive floornorth towerwarm cookiesrental carnice hotelthe concierge loungefitness centerparking lotcomfortable rooma great staybusiness tripupon checkconvenient locationgreat roomhot tub
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We went to stay to fly out the next day. We were welcomed and found a hotel that is recently renovated. The restaurant was very good with comfortable surroundings. The shuttle took us to the airport just minutes away and we could leave our car there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are always clean, nice, and very comfortable. The bar is nice for us adults and the kids love the pool/hot tub area! We chose this hotel every time we come to Wichita and have never been disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was told the manager would call me and never did, I called to make a reservation on a group rate and no one called me back and to fight for the rate, Bed was horrible. Worst nights sleep I have ever had.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Let me assure you that we take great pride in the service that we provide to each guest. I would like to truly apologize that we missed the chance to provide you with a flawless stay. Please know that we will use your feedback as a training tool to prevent any re-occurrences. We thank you for your candid feedback, and hope that you will choose to stay with us should you visit the area again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner and block of rooms for our wedding here. I was very disappointed with the experience and don’t want others to make the same mistake of booking with this hotel. We had serveral complaints from our guests that when they would call to book a room under our block, the staff would say they couldn’t find our block. They would also say that the block was full, when it still had plenty of rooms left on it. The months leading up to the rehearsal dinner were very frustrating for my mother in law due to the rude and unprofessional staff member (Sosha) who was in charge of it and the hidden fees that kept being added on closer to the date. This was on top of the overpriced $30/ plate (and that was the lunch price!) we had to pay for 50 guests. Never again will I use this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. I have taken note of your comments, these will be passed on to our Director of Sales as well as our Director of Catering. We thank you for your candid feedback, and hope that you will choose to stay with us should you visit the area again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Best food at any Double Tree I have stayed at! Seriously, I'd go there just to eat if I lived there. Staff is really friendly. Rooms are clean and well updated. Easy to get to and there is plenty of parking.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your comments, I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Director of Food & Beverage and our Executive Chef. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Debbie Kiyono - Assistant General Manager