“First timer...will be a LONG timer!!”
Review of Broadway Burgers

Broadway Burgers
Ranked #118 of 1 110 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time there so I asked for patience while I ordered. One of the two gentlemen there (co-owners?) patiently walked me through the menu much to my appreciation. 2 brisket sandwich combos were great and the bbq beans HAVE to be the best in Wichita let alone the state!! I'll be back for definitely!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We found Broadway Burgers by surfing around on Tripadvisor. It's a little off the beaten path, but not too far from downtown Wichita. The smoke rolling out of the grill out front made me hungry to try their ribs, which I had read about. Sadly, they were sold out. They were fairly busy at lunchtime so there was a bit of a wait for our food, but that was to be expected with just 2 guys running the whole place. The staff was super friendly and the restaurant reasonably clean...again, with just 2 guys I will cut them slack. The #1 thing that bothers me is the lack of a posted menu in the store. There is only a tiny menu right at the register. So we stood in line awhile, and then felt like we needed to make a snap decision once we got up there. They really need something else for us non-regulars! We ordered the smoked chicken sandwiches, double cheeseburgers, and brisket burgers. Everything came out as ordered and people were satisfied with their choices. After smelling the smoke I had the brisket built up in my mind and was a little disappointed. Not as much smoke flavor as I was hoping for and quite chewy - for sure not "melt in your mouth" like others have posted about in reviews. Maybe I caught them on a bad brisket day or they cheapened up their cut. That said I still give them a rating of 'very good'. Will I go back? Probably not since the bbq side of things didn't blow me away in a town full of good bbq joints. But give em a try and decide for yourselves.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for delicious burgers and BBQ, look no further. I love the jalapeño bacon burger and their hand-cut French fries. The baked beans are the best ever and are baked with smoked meat from the smoker. I guarantee this won't be your last visit! Owners, cooks, and employees are amazing!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This place would have a line out the door 6 days per week if they knew what a gem they had.

BBQ is the bomb.

I elremeber Joes KC used to be Oklahoma Joes in Kansas City and when it hit the air 15 years ago the line was out the door with foot traffic.

I paid 17$ for lunch earlier this week and today I had the same food for under 10$

If you read my review and make it to Wichita then this Paula e needs to be on your bucket list.

Taitman it's a sandwich!
Ask for it.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Old fashioned burgers join forces with bbq in this joint; have a burger, have a bbq sandwich or dinner, or order one of their many mashups.

Nestled in an old, somewhat part of town, the saddened interior is brightened with friendly servers and a clean interior. Food is fixed fresh and to order and served on plates (not in a basket or just wrapped in paper).

This was our first visit to Broadway Burgers. The 1/4 lb cheeseburger was tasty, the fries hot but not crispy, and the smoked chicken sandwich was delightful with the addition of a sweet & tangy bbq sauce. Was told the onion rings are frozen. Will return to try more menu items in the future as this is a place for cheap eats. And, I'll ask if they do crispy fries.