“Beautiful, Peaceful and Relaxing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom 1 (queen size bed)
Bedroom 2 (2 bunk beds)
Bedroom 3 (queen size Bed)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Isabelle...
“Beautiful, Peaceful and Relaxing”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in July 2017

During our weekend stay, we found this cottage to be a perfect retreat for relaxation in a modern setting.
We enjoyed kayaking, fishing, the beautiful sunsets, and of course; the peace and quiet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to create delicious meals.
I enjoyed the rain shower head in the bathroom and had a good night’s sleep in the comfortable bed.
I would return again and assuredly refer others to stay there.
Definitely a repeat!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Gifty M
“Peaceful home away from home”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed over 3 days at the cottage and was so glad to find all the commodities and comfort of a home in such a remote place. My favorite thing has to be the huge deck overlooking the most beautiful view of the lake, as well as the private access to the lake and the paddle boards. The place is very clean, and the owners are great. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing