Comfort Inn Ottawa
Good 3.5/5
LandMark Inn(Osawatomie)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsdining areanight's restbusiness tripsausagevalue for the moneyshower headeasy choicenice selectionnice place to spend the nightno pressurewonderful stayhome away from homeroom was cleanfresh fruitwould stay here againmorning breakfasthot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed the night prior to a race that was just in town. Check in process was smooth and front desk was friendly handling the high number of runners checking in at the same time. When we arrived at room we were pleased with size and location but then noticed that room was not clean. There was dirt on the floor as though it had not been vacuumed. My wife also found a wet wash cloth hanging over the shower rod in the bathroom. Since we were just staying for a night we didn't say anything as we could get through it. The hotel was mostly quiet but the door had a large gap in door so we had to use towels to damping the noise from the hallway. In the morning, the hotel was nice enough to start breakfast earlier for runners, as well as, have some fresh fruit, avocado and other options that were additional from normal breakfast offerings. Overall the stay wasn't bad, but the cleanliness of the room turned us off.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for the Prairie Spirit Trail 50 mile race. From the initial contact with Sunny on, the stay was enjoyable. Check in was very easy even though the motel was packed that weekend. Staff is very friendly. Room was clean. On the third floor, the wind howling (20-25 mph with gusts) at night seemed loud but can blame motel for Kansas weather.
Upon arriving home I realized that I had left my favorite jacket in my room. A phone call resulted in the staff finding it and mailing to me. A gazillion thanks!
Great service from start to finish, service you would expect from a much more expensive resort.
Thanks Sunny!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn while on business trip after an ice storm the parking lot and sidewalks were a solid sheet of ice. I was careful but still slipped on ice. I thought that since it had just finished sleeting that they would get around to putting salt down. The next morning there was no change. Since they don't seem concerned about the safety of their guests I will not be staying there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The price was Not reasonable and Breakfast was very poor ! Not the best value I have had in the chain .. I was surprised .. enough to tell them they need to plan breakfast elsewhere... if you are hungry in the morning ! Not happy BC

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 December 2017

A very clean and comfortable stay with friendly staff. Especially clean breakfast bar with a nice selection. Quiet nights, very little noise, close to restaurant. Courteous check in staff and greated with smiles!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sunnyp59, General Manager at Comfort Inn Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thanks
It's great to hear of your wonderful experience while staying at the Comefort inn Ottawa kansas! Our professional housekeeping staff has decades of experience, and takes pride in providing our guests with a spotless room upon their arrival.
With a great team, newly renovated rooms, and added amenities, we are the hotel to visit in Comefort inn Ottawa Kansas!
Sunny Patel