All reviews sitting area great hotel spacious room olathe area king suite waffles pleasant experience kansas city breakfast area flat screen hot tub would stay again biscuits above average hot breakfast easy access staff was very friendly
Reviewed 22 March 2018

this was a great place. very clean, good breakfast, very good price for what was offered. I will be staying there again if I need something in that area. We allowed to check in early which was very helpful to us.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-FOM-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello bobZ3336QF,

Thank you for submitting a review here on TripAdvisor and for your kind words. Please come back and visit again soon. We would be honored to welcome you back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel is about a 20 minute drive from downtown KC. Our room had a mini living room, a microwave-refrig-coffee maker and a mini bedroom. Everything was clean and the room was quiet too. The hi ways are easily accessible.

Hello Gayle H,

Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful praises. We are extremely pleased that your stay met your needs and that we can look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had to travel for a funeral and requested 3 rooms with one very elderly couple. The hotel was very helpful and put all three rooms next to each other. The rooms are very quiet... insulation seems much better than what one would expect in a lower priced hotel.

The breakfast was solid with both warm and cold items.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
BW-FOM-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hello bdcdaddy,

Thank you so much for submitting a review here on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate your 4 star review and letting us know that you had a wonderful stay. We will see you next time!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I decided to cash in our reward points and enjoy a night out. This location is very near the interstate making it easy to get to. There are many options nearby for food and entertainment. We opted for the deluxe king room. The additional space was well worth the additional cost. The breakfast in the morning was great, but the coffee was so-so at best.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-FOM-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello Patrick F,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm thrilled to hear that we met your expectations and that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I'm glad my team was able to make that happen, I'm so proud of all my staff. They work very hard everyday and I'm lucky to have them as a part of my team! I will pass along your kind words to all of them for doing an awesome job!

Only through guest feedback can we truly learn where we need to improve and where we are strong. The information that you just provided will help us improve our hotel for future stays, if you can think of anything else that will helps us improve please don't hesitate to let us know!

We truly appreciate your positive comments and hope you will choose to come stay with us again.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 913-440-9762.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Exterior of hotel was nice, as was the interior. This hotel has been updated. The front desk staff was very courteous. The breakfast was your standard fare that you find at most hotels. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would choose this hotel if I am working in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-FOM-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Hello 778jn2018,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Olathe. We appreciate for letting us know what you enjoyed during your stay, I will pass along you comments to the entire team! We hope to welcome you back again soon!