“Love Applebees !”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in McPherson
Cuisines: American
Description: I believe this restaurant is fairly new.
Description: I believe this restaurant is fairly new.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Must say we traveled from Fl to McPherson before we got so excited to eat at our fav place to eat! No matter how far we have to go to do so. This one the staff had the friendly greeting,smiling faces and their awesome cheery attitude!!!! Great company great food !!! I had not seen my Dad for 38 yrs. That is where we ate. The one young lady will remember meeting Mr. Gardner with his wife his Daughter from Florida when she waited on us. Terrible with her name. But we sat on side closer to the hotels there. She was awesome. Thanks again. For your Cheery personality !!!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Food was very good and a very good value as well. While server was very pleasant, she was inattentive, needed to be reminded & corrected often, and slow, (We did have a group of ten at a busy time). We did enjoy ourselves & we will be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Nice reliable food in an area with limited choices. Good burgers and some local beers. Servers were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a basketball tournament and decided on this restaurant. There was a short wait time, lots of people from out of town with the same idea. Our service was good and the food was really awesome!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

While in McPherson for a college visit, we decided to stay another night before we headed home. My son and I were enjoying the warm peacefulness of the hotel, so decided to do curbside to go. Ordered online, picked up at the curb from the nice warm car. Came back to the hotel and enjoyed some good food.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!