“Love It”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So happy to have this place to provide some great Asian cuisine. We have never had anything we don't like, take out is fast and easy, and they are good about adjusting the heat to your liking. This is my local fav for take out on nights I don't want to cook.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I used to eat here but in the old building. The last I went there, I ordered pad thai and red curry, both are medium hot spicy. I had to wait for 35 minutes because the waitress brought my food to a wrong table. Food was ok, the curry was not spicy at all and pad thai was WAY too spicy. I asked the waitress and she said it's because the red curry was pre-made, so it's medium hot level was not the same as the pad thai (?!?!?). I don't get it. I ordered 2 dishes. I don't care if they were premade or not, I just want medium hot spicy. Can't the chef just adjust it??? And I also ordered extra rice, they charged me $1.75 for a tiny teeny bowl of rice which would have cost not even 50 cents. I sure will never go back there again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Authentic Thai food in Kansas! Check with the server if you cannot tolerate spicy food too well. Great decore and nice service. It was not too busy the weekend we visited, so we did not experience the disappointing situation in those negative reviews. Baan Thai would be a great place for business lunch/ dinner and special occasion dinning.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This placed used to be ok, now, it just sucks. Little to no vegetables and most of the authentic, what there was, is watered down. Being from a big city, I have to say-Asian fast food through a drive through or dine in shouldn't be this bad or this expensive or have a piece of someone's hair in the dish!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing. We have been to Baan Thai many times over the past few years and have left every time full and happy. The portions are large for the price and can be easily shared. Every dish I’ve had has been fantastic. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes to try something out of the ordinary.

1  Thank asathemace